Ratings for Dr. Julie A. Farrow

I can honestly say with all my heart that Dr. Farrow and her team are the most ideal representatives of their field. They aided me through two pregnancies and C-sections (breech babies) and even if I move to Antarctica, I will continue to see Dr. Farrow if we ever decide to have another baby. She is extremely knowledgeable,empathetic, patient, and above all, extremely skilled. She is a little meek and quiet, but I feel like she is truly listening to every concern I have. If you need an excellent OBGYN who is dedicated to her craft and to her patients, call Dr. Farrow. She will be on my Christmas card list forever.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Her and her staff were excellent!I was very pleased with how I was treated.Very knowledgeable,compassionate and easy to talk to.I highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

I love Dr. Farrow. Now my daughters go to her, and she could not be more caring and patient. She takes a personal interest in each patient and is never rushed. She is very thorough in her examinations and asks all the right questions. I highly recommend her. I know doctors that actually go to her too.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr. Farrow is THE BEST! She has such a calm, reassuring demeanor, and is such a gentle soul, that she always makes me feel comfortable and in good hands. She has seen me through 2 pregnancies, 2 normal deliveries, and all that goes with all that. I've sent all my friends there, and everyone loves her! I'd never go anywhere else if I needed an OB/GYN. She's so nice, never rushes you or makes you feel like your asking a stupid question, or over-reacting during the emotional time after having a baby. You'll love her!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

When I first went to see Dr. Farrow, she was kind and gentle. However, the second time she was rude and hurried in her examination and insisted that I take some medications I was uncomfortable with. So, I'm guessing she is moody at times. I don't know much about her surgical skills though but I sure would not like to find out. Once I had some complications and was scheduled for a scan two weeks later. The scanning is done in office twice a week and is always overbooked. If somebody had severe complications, they could die before reaching the scanning date. If you want a kind compassionate doctor who would listen and explain things please go to someone else.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

I have had many bad experiences with past OBGYN's who made me feel very uncomfortable and were just disrespectful, until I met Dr. Julie Farrow :)! Dr. Julie Farrow is by far the BEST OBGYN I have ever gone to!! She is an expert in her field and does an amazing job with surgeries!! She has preformed 2 surgeries on me, one being removal of my appendix, and made the tinniest incision so you can barely even tell I had anything operated on my stomach!! Her technic is flawless and she actually listens and cares for her clients, at least from my experiences with her. She would always call me back with any questions I had and made me feel very comfortable during exams. I would recommend all my friends and family to her and if I ever move back to Texas, she will 100% be my first choice as an OBGYN! Anyone looking for the best, go to Dr. Farrow!! - Lacey

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Love this Dr! I was with her praticing partner but switched to Dr Farrow for insurance purposes. She took great care of me through my pregnancy which was at times at risk and delivered my son. She is caring and gives me the extra time when I needed it. The office staff also reflects her style of practice, very professional and polite. When she is late or unavalible due to surgery she apologizes personally and quickly gets back to me.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

She's been very supportive during the whole of my pregnancy. Very comforting. Spends time and listens to you, doesn't rush like some others doctors. She made my pregnancy so easy.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

I saw Dr. Farrow for my first ever pelvic exam. She made me wait for over an hour before coming in and I thought that's ok as long as she spends that much time with me too this being my first appointment. She answered some questions before the exam and kept reassuring me. But when the exam began, she pretty much plunged the speculum in and I was in so much pain, I kept asking her to stop repeatedly. She simply REFUSED and said that if she had to restart, it would take twice as long and she has a schedule to follow as well. I kept wincing and asking her to stop the entire time and she kept saying 2 more minutes, 2 more minutes. I was left emotionally scarred after this exam and I will definitely never go back to her again. She should have been more patient with me and also retracted immediately when I said I was in pain. Horrible doctor. Please pick someone else if you need gentle care.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Dr. Farrow was amazing. She was always very concerned for me and was very compassionate. I had to switch insurance otherwise I would still be there. She handled all of my questions without ever making me feel silly. If you need a great Dr. you should see her.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Julie A. Farrow's Credentials

• Spanish

• Mercer Univ Sch Of Med, MacOn Ga 31207 (Grad. 1972)

Molina