Ratings for Dr. Robert W. Passloff

Dr. Passloff's work has earned my highest recommendation. My case was one where most endodontists would have simply removed my tooth as the least risky solution. Instead, he had faith that I was fully committed to my wishes to keep the tooth and he was extraordinarily meticulous in efforts to that end. Just got back from my checkup 4 years out......it's a keeper and that thanks to Dr. Passloff. He and his staff all exhibit the highest levels of professionalism.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr Passloff and his staff were great. I got stuck just a few hours before my appointment where my sister canceled on me and rescheduling would have meant waiting 2 weeks. The girls actually babysat my 16 month old for me so I could keep my appointment! Being a dad, the dr said he understood, I was amazed at the level of personal care. The procedure was rather long but he explained what needed to be done and how thorough he was completing the work.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Our experience with Dr. Passloff and the his office staff was outstanding. When we called to explain our difficulty, his staff was polite, courteous, professional and demonstrated an appropriate and reassuring amount of concern.They spoke with the doctor who extended his office hours to accomodate us.When we arrived we were promptly and politely informed of office procedures and policies. Dr. Passloff was extremely helpful in explaining the problem and informing us as to the available treatment options. We decided with his guidance on a treatment plan. He initiated treatment immediately. His preparation enable the procedure to proceed without any discomfort. His post treatment instructions were clear,carefully explained, and accompanied by a written summary for us to follow after we left. He encouraged our questions and was patient and thorough.Dr.Passloff's rates are compettitive,but I am certain we could not receive better or even comparable care at any price.Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I had an emergency root canal & Dr. Passloff treated me in an efficient way so that I was pain free when I Left his office.............I had a very pleasant exsperience with his staff & the Doctor.......

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

My dentist sent me to Dr Passloff after seeing what looked like an abcessed root. But there were NO symptoms--huh? Dr Passloff seemed confused and agreed to look at a radiograph of that tooth prior to the one he took and said he'd get back to me. He never responded though I followed up with an additional email. Frankly I feel rather abandoned and eventually scheduled a visit with another orthodontist. He seems professional but to me this was very unprofessional behaviour to leave a person just hanging with no follow-up.

Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. Robert W. Passloff

Dr. Robert W. Passloff's response
The patient did not understand that the shadow on the x-ray was scar tissue and not an abscess. His general dentist was not sure if the shadow represented an infection. We had to wait for an old x-ray from his original dentist so that we could compare the x-rays. Unfortunately,we did not receive x-rays in a timely manner. We asked the patient to call us, not e-mail us, if he had not heard from us in 2 weeks. We are very responsive to phone calls. FYI- I am an endodontist.

Submitted September 2, 2015

I had my root canal done by Dr. Kevin Rubin an associate in Dr. Passloff office. Being a dentist myself I knew that this group practice is excellent. I must say the level of professional and the quality of care was fantastic. My wife also a dentist had advanced laser root canal surgery done by Dr. Passloff and was extremely pleased with the procedure. I highly recommend Advanced Root Canal Specialists for root canal therapy.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Very happy with staff and Dr.Passloff, very professional.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Excellent experience. I would not have my root canals anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Dr. Robert W. Passloff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Tufts University (Grad. 1988)

• Dentsply Student Clinician- 1987