Ratings for Dr. Randy M. Fox

This doctor was kicked out of Florida hospitals. Didnt shpw up to deliver my baby on time. I had to have emergency csection because baby was in distress. Had to take me to get xray because he thought he left a surgeons tool inside me!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Absolutly LOVE Dr. Fox. He is the BEST doctor I have ever been to. He never rushes anything. He cares about you as a human being, not just a patient. When I told him of health problems I was having, that had nothing to do with what he treats, he was the only doctor who cared enough to find out what was wrong with me! He ran tests that other doctors wouldnt. Thanks to him and the doctor he found to treat me, I finally had answers. When I had surgery, the nurse at the hospitol did not run a test that he requested to be done before I went in. He demanded that everything be done correctly and he would not make any short cuts to speed things up! He may be a little late sometimes to the office, but he works very late into the evening when patients need to be seen and he never complains. He always calls you back quickly if you need him on weekends and will even run to the office and meet you if you need to be seen. His staff has always been great!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

I changed mid-pregnancy for a 2nd opinion for a high-risk situation and it was a blessing. Dr. Fox provided exceptional care and went way above and beyond to provide the best care possible. I delivered my first child premature in Clarksville and switched to Dr. Fox 21 weeks into my second pregnancy (seven years ago). I still today drive 50+ miles to receive his care. I would recommend him to my sister, mother, or best friend. He is truly dedicated to his job and does not have any trouble battling with insurance companies that may be trying to be difficult in providing necessary coverage. Anyone considering him would do themselves a favor to consider receiving his care and services.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

never on time, and usually wait 2 hours before seen.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Fox. I went to see him and was very concerned about a medical problem I was experiencing, and not only was he very helpful and knowledgeable, but my husband and I were so impressed with how much he helped us. He personally called the lab to get our results and called us so we wouldn't have to wait several days!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

This doctor saw my daughter for abnormal vaginal bleeding and told her don't worry about it after doing an exam that did not include a PAP smear. He said if the problem persisted to see him again. Two days later the problem re-appeared. My daughter felt that after he ask some personal questions he prejudged her and chose not to try and determine what her problem was.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2006

Dr. Randy M. Fox's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1983)

Rocky Mountain Health Plans