Ratings for Dr. Sandra Morell

Best dr I have been to Very understanding Been her patient for 10 years Highly recommend

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Well I have had many positive experiences with Dr Sandra Morrell. She never rushes me in and out and always explains what's going on. I believe this may be the case with others because sometimes (not always) I have had to wait beyond my appointment time. Fair enough. I have noticed that she sometimes hesitates to prescribe medications, instead clarifying a surer diagnosis first by examining and enquiring about what is happening. I have found her to be a helpful family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I went to see her in hope of finding a new GP. I left there feeling upset. I wanted to ask her some relevant questions about how she practices medicine. She didn't answer a single question and was down right rude. As a patient I believe I have a right to ask about my practitioners approach to medicine and what qualifications and skills they may possess. If you want a GP for more the just a quick script I suggest you steer clear of Sandra Morell. Terrible attitude!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014