Ratings for Dr. Hilary Anne Singer

I met with Dr Singer on Monday 21st November for a consult in regards to Implanon. By far the worst experience I have ever had with any medical professional. In the initial consultation Dr Singer was on her mobile texting whilst taking my blood pressure - she had awful bed side manner and spoke to me as if I was beneath her. She rushed me out to get blood testing and rebooked for the next day 12:30pm. The next day, after a 30 minute wait Dr Singer rudely accuses me of forgetting the prescription. This prescription she later admits she forgot to give me in the initial consult (most likely she was distracted by her mobile). She tells me to run down and grab it then once I had bought it does the short procedure. Not once did she tell me anything about aftercare, when and if I can have unprotected sex, the side effects etc. When i asked she gave me the sticker that was on the box and goes "so you can research".

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016