Ratings for Dr. Hilary Anne Singer

Don't go to this doctor. Similar to the person below, I found that she had a terrible bedside manner, made inappropriate comments about my personal life, made me chase my own heart echo results twice after she lost them and was rude to me on the phone. She told me she was too busy to call the cardiology centre to get my results after she lost them so I had to ring them to send them over again. The reception staff are just as bad, if not worse. A very rude woman on reception called me twice because I was "late" for my appointment even though I ended up being 10 minutes early. She said she was considering not letting me in to see the doctor because I was supposed to be there 15 minutes before to fill in forms. I will NEVER see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I met with Dr Singer on Monday 21st November for a consult in regards to Implanon. By far the worst experience I have ever had with any medical professional. In the initial consultation Dr Singer was on her mobile texting whilst taking my blood pressure - she had awful bed side manner and spoke to me as if I was beneath her. She rushed me out to get blood testing and rebooked for the next day 12:30pm. The next day, after a 30 minute wait Dr Singer rudely accuses me of forgetting the prescription. This prescription she later admits she forgot to give me in the initial consult (most likely she was distracted by her mobile). She tells me to run down and grab it then once I had bought it does the short procedure. Not once did she tell me anything about aftercare, when and if I can have unprotected sex, the side effects etc. When i asked she gave me the sticker that was on the box and goes "so you can research".

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016