Ratings for Dr. Katherine S. English

I have started to see Dr English for Psoriasis. I'm very please with her. The office staff was nice and I didn't have to wait long.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

I'm so happy I found Dr. English! She has been a tremendous help to me. With her aid, my skin condition has improved drastically. I've never had to wait in the office more than 5 minutes and have more than once even gotten in a few minutes early. Dr. English is very kind and actually listens to her patients, unlike some doctors I've encountered. She doesn't just tell me what to do; she gives me a range of options & helps me choose the best one(s) for me.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

She is very attentive and listens to your concerns. She diagnosed my skin problem quickly and was able to treat the problem successfully. She also responded quickly when I had a problem after surgery. The office is often crowded though and on occassions, I have to wait 30 minutes plus in the mornings.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2006

Dr. Katherine S. English's Credentials

• Mi State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 2001)

Assurant