Ratings for Dr. Julian Paxton

Dr Paxton is the worst doctor I have been to - both myself and numerous other parents I know have gone to him to get advice about our children. The story is always the same - he speaks to the children for less than 2 minutes, then asks the parents a standard set of questions he gets from An online survey, he inevitably always seems to get the same answer for all cases I've heard about - your child has ADD and needs to go on medication ASAP. No other assessments are advised, no other course of action - I was told if I didn't medicate my Child he would end up suicidal as an adolescent. Since this ridiculous 'diagnosis' I have discovered my child actually has visual dislexia and he has had remedial therapy which has fixed his issues - clearly he never has ADD- I'm so glad I never listened to Dr Paxton. A waste of $500 and my time.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Worst Doctor I have ever come across. Extremely arrogant and narrow minded. Seriously needs to update his knowledge. Any parent that leaves their child's health in the hands of this Paediatrician is crazy. I have a medical background, though not Dr Paxton's knowledge. He gave me direct, incorrect and extremely unethical advice.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Very rude. Arrogant doctor. Not good at dealing with parents.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Would not recommend. Terrible dr to be dealing with new mums. Lacks compassion

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

very rude and not empathetic. not recommended

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013