Ratings for Dr. Henry Stenning

Appalling doctor - an embarrassment to the profession. Rude, arrogant & useless.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Horrible. Just horrible . Just saw Him and he couldn't be bothered to even examine me. I will be lodging formal complaint with the health commission against him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

What an arrogant preck. After telling him my symptoms and without any retort he straight away says 'let me cure you'. Then he looked in my throat, checked my chest and prescribed 3 items for my cough including antibiotics, confirming I didn't have bronchitis but I have the potential to develop it. I asked him to advise on what it was and he dismissed me, as if only he as the doctor is privy to such information. Appalling.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

WORST ever dr ever existed!! AVOID at all cost. Waste of your time, you will end up seeing someone else. 1. He doesn't listen to what your problems is, 2. Take personal phone calls while consulting, 3. Straight away give you antibiotics for issues which IS NOT related virus, this is MISUSE of antibiotics!! 4. He miss diagnoses your case and straight away say will cut it off for you without drilling into what the issue is, 5. Out of office in 2 mins, Go back to him at your own risk!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Avoid this doctor if you can - rude, unethical and using patients as money generating machines for his own benefits!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Just had a consultation with Dr. Stenning. I entered the room at which point he said 'what do you want?' I replied 'A blood test for X'. In the process of printing the document he took a personal call and continued the phone call. He then said 'hold on while I let the patient out' at which point he said 'go down the hall'. Worst doctor ever

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I concur with all the negative complaints made by previous reviewers. I had the misfortune to see Dr Henry Stenning twice within the last month. Both times he was arrogant, dismissive and had me out of his office within three minutes following his diagnosis. Of course with an antibiotics prescription. He was quite disinterested in anything I had to say. I had the distinct impression this doctor wanted patients in and out of his office in the shortest possible time armed with an antibiotics prescription so that he could be paid - no doubt the maximum amount. Never again.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

If you like your doctors to be complacent, rude, arrogant and dismissive then this is your guy. Not only was he completely disinterested in his job, after a 30 second examination he sent me away with a prescription for a very large quantity of highly addictive pain killers. Ive never left a review for a doctor but was truly shocked to see a doctor so lazy in their diagnosis and liberal in their prescription. Sad to see a doctor approaching such an important profession with such apathy. A recipe for disaster for the community if you ask me.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Appears to be completely disinterested in his profession. Not at all thorough in his investigation. Rude, patronising and negative. Would never recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

He was rude, did not listen to my symptoms and had made his diagnosis without the first 10 seconds, which was completely inaccurate. He just wants to get you out of his office as quickly as possible. You're better googling your symptoms than seeing Dr Stenning

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017