Ratings for Dr. Henry Stenning

My first and last visit. This 'doctor' is a disgrace to the medical profession. It was quite clear that he had no interest whatsoever in my condition and couldn't even be bothered to examine me. He had absolutely no empathy and was arrogant and dismissive. Sent me packing within two minutes so that he could get back to reading the sports page. Whilst not personally out of pocket from the experience, this gentleman needs to be taken off the Medicare gravy train. Disgraceful.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr Stenning is the best doctor I’ve found in Sydney ... no frills ... addresses your problems and delivers results ... excellent in my view 👍🏻

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I recommend Dr Stenning 100%. He is knowledgeable, reliable and caring. This review is based on 6-7 years of care, from minor ailments and advice to a recent prostate cancer diagnosis. Throughout I felt I was in very good hands, he has my complete trust.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Stenning has been my GP for 8years. It's no exaggeration to say he has saved my life through a series of DVT's which he diagnosed & reacted to with speed, coordinating the emergency treatment required and maintaining an ongoing watch over my well-being. These days he consults at arms length as I'm in Melbourne but continues to have my complete confidence in overseeing my well-being.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr Stenning is a fantastic clinician who is patient and empathetic to patient needs. I have been seeing Dr Stenning for over +4yrs and has helped my kids and I from mental illness to a common cold. We highly recommend Dr Stenning to anyone that is looking for individual care through to a wonderful family GP.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Henry Stenning now for over 8 years and chose to stick with him after my job took me to an area of the city far away from his practice. So even though it would have been more convenient for me to go the nearest medical centre I chose to return to Dr Stenning at City Medical Practice. Henry is very experienced, knowledgeable, practical, professional and caring - in fact he has followed up with me outside business hours and in his own time to ensure I was OK when I had some particularly serious issues going on. Due to his efficiency and proactivity he was able to make an early identification of possible prostate cancer and refer me immediately to the top specialist in Sydney. The specialist has since operated successfully on me and told me that the great outcome was due in the main to the early prognosis. Henry has my complete trust and respect and I am happy to recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Henry is the best family doctor, he carey for my father for over eight years and me for over ten years. Regardless of time henry has been there ensuring the best specialist was available or if it was a phone call checking all was ok at three in the morning.people need to realise a good doc can be as quick as google but more accurate.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

My family has relied on Dr Stenning's care and precision in diagnosis for more than a decade and he has always looked after my family like his own. If only all doctors could practice the same level of professionalism.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr Stenning is one of the smartest doctors that I've been to see in the last 25 years. He cut to the chase and diagnosed my issue within 5 minutes. I've been his patient for the last 3 years. If you want an efficient and direct to the point doctor, go to him. If you want a shoulder to cry on and spend half an hour talking to, maybe this is not the one for you.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Worst GP I have ever come across. Rude and completely disinterested in being a Doctor. I have no idea how he is still allowed to practise. Stay away!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017