Ratings for Dr. Peter Brimage

Very disappointed , NOT SEEING THIS DOCTOR AGAIN!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

As a female patient I felt very uncomfortable , I was ask to remove my cloch for examination , no other neurologist Has ask before , during the consultation I was ask a lot of personnel questions, my sex life etc. Not much was done re my medical condion , I will not go back to see this doctor again, I have now found a new neurologist I'm very impressed with she did lots of test and I was very comfortable with her, no need to get undressed. Ladies beware of Dr brimage.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr Brimage was excellent and I would recommend him to anyone seeking help with Neurological matters.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Really good experience! The staff are lovely, polite and helpful and Dr Brimage is very caring and extremely thorough. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Not impressed with the experience I had. Extremely rude and unprofessional staff members. I rang to make an appointment and no one answered. Rang several times and still nothing, Finally got through and the person on the other end was short, sharp and ended up hanging up on me! not impressed considering how much it costs to see a neurologist. The office was very dark and dingy office and clearly outdated. Dr Brimage himself was ok, very smart guy but needs to 'keep up with the times' in regards to his practice and how he conducts his appointments. there was A LOT of irrelevant small talk that that would have made the appointment at least 25 minutes shorter if he just got straight to the point. Having said that, I would probably still be charged the full amount regardless of how long the appointment was. Overall, if you had the option to go elsewhere, I would strongly consider it but if not, I wish you good luck.

Submitted February 22, 2017