Ratings for Dr. Mohamed A. Hamid

Dr. Hamid was the only doctor, after years of suffering, who helped my Meinere's disease. He saved my quality of life.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

i had two visits with hamid. the first was an expensive hearing test that his technician did (and which i have no complaints about) and the second was with the doctor himself. this guy was rude, rough, arrogant, and offensive. i had the temerity to have an emergency ear wax plug and he was furious when i told him thats all i wanted. he wanted to tack on more testing (not needed or asked for) and when i said "no" it got downright ugly. he jammed his tools into my ear and had me crying from the pain which he paid no mind to, and continued with the rough handling. when i mentioned him to my primary doctor, he told me that he has had other patients mention their negative experiences with this "doctor". i shall never go there again and hope nobody else does either.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr. Hamid diagnosed me accurately after a series of misdiagnoses by others. His treatment was very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Hamid saved me once I was diagnosed with Meniere's Disease. After many years of searching for help, he had the knowledge necessary to treat me and get me back on my feet. He is very professional, respectful and helpful. He is always available for me in person or on the phone for any problems that develop.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

Doctor is knowledgeable of his field of practice but is unwilling and is verbally very forceful with not wanting to get involved with any kind of disability, insurance claims or social security. Physician's judgement is very clouded by these limitations. Physician very willing to try new and different things on you but still results can be very clouded in physician outcome statements

flag | Submitted September 30, 2006

Dr. Mohamed A. Hamid's Credentials

• Arabic

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)