Ratings for Dr. Sergio G. Ocampo

I have visited this office several times, they are never on time. This appointment I called at 3:50 to ask if they were on time for my 4:00 appointment. They said yes. Got there at 4, 4:30 came and I asked how much longer, 5 or 10 minutes. I asked why the delay when I called, oh things come up, emergencies, etc. Within 10 minutes? Office manager said that is how it is you have to wait at any doctors office. Horrible attitude, no care for patient. On top of that they are always trying to sell me a 300 dollar mouth guard.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

One of Dr. Ocampo's associates said I needed "deep cleaning". I questioned it and went to another dentist. I asked this other doctor for his honest opinion and said that I did not need a deep cleaning. At Dr. Ocampos office, it was not the first time they were trying to sell me a service! It seems if every time I go there they're trying to sell me dental cleaning equipment or other services. I do not recommend...go somewhere else!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

He's a friendly dentist and knows his stuff. He will not rip you off. He has great and friendly assistants as well. I recommend!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008