Ratings for Dr. Monica Boniadi

Dr. Monica Boniadi has exceptional skills, the best I have ever been to. Very reasonable prices. Her hygeinist Asiya is awesome! Will never leave this practice, highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Monica Boniadi has done excellent work for myself & my family. She is very gentle, has the latest dental equipment, including a dental laser & digital x-rays. She has placed porcelain crowns & fillings on my teeth, and they look & feel fabulous! My children very very impressed with the dental laser, as she did porcelain fillings on them without shots! The office is very clean, staff is very helpful and comforting. All costs were explained in full detail before any treatment was started, so there were no surprises. Highly recommend this office!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2010

Please avoid this dentist. We thought that dentists would be honest and not carry out predatory practices to obtain money from you in a dishonest fashion. I stand corrected now!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010