Ratings for Dr. Ronald S. Gilberg

Just saw Dr Gilberg last week for an emergency visit . He took me in immediately and treated my chest pain by diagnosing changes on my ekagey and getting me immediately admitted without delay where I successfully had stent placed. i never submitted a review before, but i had to write this to express my thanks to Dr. Gilberg and his team. He's the best!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Started seeing him 1990 to 2014. Never went back. Has changed dramatically. Bedside manner has turned COLD.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Very compassionate and dedicated Doctor . Took a lot of time with me and my wife. All my referrals were taken care of right away and he called me personally to reveiw my test results. Highly recommended !

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Did not like Dr. Gilberg at all. Found him to be backwards in practice, does not listen to his patients and likes to push pills instead of finding out what is wrong.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

excellent physician I have Humana insurance . I get in too see the doctor when I need to and always approves my referrals

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

My wife and I came in as new patients. With having an HMO like Humana I guess entitles us to less care and basically told by a professional Doctor, whom we're sure went to school just as long as any other doctor and received a great education, that we could not be helped or treated by Dr. Gilberg. Questioning by a very rude receptionist what medications/narcotics my wife and I took each day before we could even schedule an appointment. Now if he's a doctor who took an oath then why would it matter if we were healthy or dying? I'm sure the answer is as clear as the amount of zero's in his bank account. I guess keeping my wife and I in good health was too expensive for his pocket! It's a shame when a doctor picks and chooses his patients by what insurance they can afford to pay for and it's a shame when your health is dependent on a doctor's greed.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

My wife and I have been Dr.Gilberg's patient for the last four years. He has kept us in good health We look forward to our visits. He is very thorough and follow s up promptly with test results and phone calls

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM VEY CARING

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

This doctor was my primary doctor for 5 years prior to seeing him for the last time. I was having a headache for 4 days straight when I went to see him. He sent me for a CT scan immediately to see what was going on. He received the results and never called to let me know what was going on. He also gave me a doctor's note requiring me to stay home until he found out what was going on. The headache never went away so I went to his office Again. He refused to see me but I could see in the window he was talking with a pharmaceutical rep. The staff scheduled me for an appointment in two days. I ended up in the hospital the next day with a sever headache and blurred vision. They admitted me and found out I had a brain tumor that hemorrhage and ultimately had to have brain surgery. The receptionist called to confirm my appointment and I told her I was in the hospital waiting to have brain surgery. This doctor never once called me!!!! BEWARE!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Although the wait for your appointment can be long, I don't mind the wait. The staff and doctor are very helpful and knowledgeable. I've never felt like my concerns were not heard and have never been rushed through my appointment. The staff has always helped to find a doctor for any referrals and have even made the appointments for me prior to leaving the office.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. Ronald S. Gilberg's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1987)

• BCBS Massachusetts