Ratings for Dr. Larry Suher

I had a cracked molar and Dr Suher did a crown for me. It was a normal experience except for the crown fell off while I was eating eggplant less than 1 year later. When I went in to show him he was very upset that had happened and spent some time in a raised voice explaining to the technicians that should never had happened no matter what I was eating. Not a word to me of sympathy of any kind but he did say right away that he would replace it at no cost. (I was still under warranty) He then put this temporary plastic THING, not a temporary crown, that covered my tooth but the hardened plastic was so deep down my tooth on the inside of my mouth that it rubbed against the outside of my tongue whenever I spoke ate or drank. I didn't realize it at first because my mouth was numb. After trying to put up with it all weekend on Monday I called because I was too uncomfortable, and they did see me that day. When I went in this time the doctor was worse, he was abrupt and treated me like a nuisance. I hardly spoke at all as I was stunned when at one point he put his thumb and forefinger in my mouth and like a hook grabbed my cheek and actually turned my head that way towards him. He was unusually rough and in a great hurry. I am a good dental patient, I'm not afraid at all and I actually really enjoy cleanings. I take direction well and was doing my best to obey all his commands. I was stunned at that point. When I went back for my permanent crown it was worse, I felt like a definite intrusion in his day. He definitely had an attitude with me that I didn't understand. They glued my crown on and I left. I was never given a mirror to look at it but when I got home I immediately noticed that the color was off. They were supposed to match the tooth next to it, and the previous one that I swallowed did, but this new one is way off. I will never go back there again. I have had a lot of experiences with different dentists having traveled a lot and I have had a whole lot of work done. Dr. Suher definitely was rough with me and treated me with absolutely No respect or even common curtesy. After leaving his office that day I noticed that my front tooth was slightly chipped right where the technician kept hanging the instrument and the tube and letting it hang there without her holding it. I will get that taken care of elsewhere, I wouldn't trust them to ever touch my mouth again. I'm sorry to be negative but this is the absolute truth and maybe if they read this it won't happen to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I had 2 fillings done at this office. The staff was pleasant and friendly, and the Doctor did an efficient job- no discomfort during the procedure. The office space is beautiful too!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I went to this dentist when I was a kid. I remember him having new staff every time (because he's rude and mean) and he never used enough anesthetic when fixing cavities and you would be dancing in the chair. Why wrote this years later? I moved and I go to a different dentist and I didn't realize how horrid Dr. Suher was. If you're adult and you like pain, go ahead. If you have kids spare them the pain and fear for the rest of their lives.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Went to Dr. Suher based on a co-workers reccommendation. I was just as impressed as she was! Great staff, great denist, and the hygieneist was extremely friendly and knew what she was talking about. I would highly reccommend!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

i went to him and paid cash ..i had alot of work done this joke of a dentist gave me barley gave me 2 days worth of pain meds i was in pain for two weeks and i paid cash wtf he is a control freak his work is horrible but he loves that money he needs to find a new field like being a shoe sellsman

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Best dentist I've ever had. Always follows up to make sure you are ok. Available at any hour.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Rude rude rude! Not friendly to staff no bed side manner. Also was told my insurance would cover 2 fillings then got a bill in the mail saying I owed money. Will never go back!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Do not go to Dr. Suher for anything. I went to Dr. Suher becuase I had an abscess in my upper front tooth and needed a root canal. After the first session I am seeking treatment elsewhere. He is rude and also spoke rudely to my mother who asked him some questions about the procedure.He raised his voice at me several times for not opening my mouth wide enough or moving some part of my body when I was uncomfortable. I have had rude dentists in the past, but never have I been yelled at.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011