Ratings for Dr. Larry Suher

I had 2 fillings done at this office. The staff was pleasant and friendly, and the Doctor did an efficient job- no discomfort during the procedure. The office space is beautiful too!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I went to this dentist when I was a kid. I remember him having new staff every time (because he's rude and mean) and he never used enough anesthetic when fixing cavities and you would be dancing in the chair. Why wrote this years later? I moved and I go to a different dentist and I didn't realize how horrid Dr. Suher was. If you're adult and you like pain, go ahead. If you have kids spare them the pain and fear for the rest of their lives.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Went to Dr. Suher based on a co-workers reccommendation. I was just as impressed as she was! Great staff, great denist, and the hygieneist was extremely friendly and knew what she was talking about. I would highly reccommend!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

i went to him and paid cash ..i had alot of work done this joke of a dentist gave me barley gave me 2 days worth of pain meds i was in pain for two weeks and i paid cash wtf he is a control freak his work is horrible but he loves that money he needs to find a new field like being a shoe sellsman

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Best dentist I've ever had. Always follows up to make sure you are ok. Available at any hour.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Rude rude rude! Not friendly to staff no bed side manner. Also was told my insurance would cover 2 fillings then got a bill in the mail saying I owed money. Will never go back!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Do not go to Dr. Suher for anything. I went to Dr. Suher becuase I had an abscess in my upper front tooth and needed a root canal. After the first session I am seeking treatment elsewhere. He is rude and also spoke rudely to my mother who asked him some questions about the procedure.He raised his voice at me several times for not opening my mouth wide enough or moving some part of my body when I was uncomfortable. I have had rude dentists in the past, but never have I been yelled at.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Suher for almost 43 years. I have found him to be the ultimate professional. He is compassionate and caring, I have had several dental emergencies through these many years and he is ALWAYS available. The quality of his work is outstanding. My children went to Dr. Suher and now my grandchildren. His staff is courteous and as professional in their attitude as Dr. Suher. His office runs efficiently and I do not have long waits when I go there. I give my highest recommendation to Dr. Suher and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011