Ratings for Dr. Linda I Greenspan

I had been a patient of Dr. Greenspan for about 5 years. I had no problem with her. Yes, at times I had to wait because the office is such a busy one. She was friendly and knowledgeable, and gave me what I felt was good medical attention and advice. Another reviewer gave her bad marks; but she had left the practice in NJ prior to the RateMDs post date to move her practice to one of the Carolinas. Was the comment about Greenspan specifically, or about the medical group she worked with?

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

This entire office and it's physicians are horrible. Recently treated the wrong patient...with my husbands chart...Dr. Greenspan called me on a friday at 5PM and told me she hoped I don't have cancer. I would not take my dog to this place. STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007

HORRIBLE! Never knows who you are nor bothers to care. You have to stay on top of everything to be sure you get what you need. Gives me a complete physical and doesn't order a cholesterol test! DUH! Terrible bedside manner, often replies to a question by saying, "What?" Takes forever to return a phone call and never does what she promised to do without being constantly checked up on. Case in point, I had a blood test needed for surgery, she called me with the results, promised to fax them to the surgeon (I wouldn't let her touch me with a ten foot pole!) and a day later, the surgeon STILL had not received the fax, which meant I had to go after her less-than-enthusiastic office staff. She's clueless!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2006

Dr. Linda I Greenspan's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1990)

Workers Comp