Ratings for Dr. David Mintell

Dr Mintell has been my physician for about 30 years and has a wide and detailed range of knowledge about everything I have ever needed him for. Other Dr's I have seen when he was unavailable were very disappointing. He was recommended by a Dr friend who told me the other doctors send their families to him. He is not for people who want a pill for everything, he requires the appropriate symptoms before he will prescribe. . His staff is helpful and will ask the Dr if you have a question and you get a call back from them with the or the Dr. will call back himself. Having moved out of state I am looking for another physician and am not finding any other Dr Mintells, he is very special and has helped me through many little problems and several that were life threatening. A rare and valuable doctor to have in your corner when life gets complicated.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

Dr. Mintell is a wonderful doctor. If he thinks something is wrong, hr makes you feel OK about it, and stops at nothing to find the answer. He saved my father's life because of this, and I will forever be grateful.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

A great doctor with a great supporting staff. I highly recommend. He does not rush his exams, and always takes the time to answer questions. His staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2006

Dr. David Mintell's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1964)