Ratings for Dr. Lori J. Fulton

I was pregnant and started seeing Dr. Fulton. I started having severe pelvic pain. One of the nurses was Very insensitive, making comments like "what you can't sit down". Dr. Fulton did not even examine me to see what was the problem. It was very difficult for me to work because I could hardly sit down. She did not even take me off of work. I would tell her about my pain but it was like she was not that concerned about the pain I was in. I had to change doctors and when I did that doctor found out was going on.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I have never had anthing but good experience with Dr. Fulton. She is very compassionate and will sit and listen to you as long as it takes. She will cry with you. I was shocked to see such negative reviews. All the females in my family use her and wouldn't consider seeing anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

She is truly nice and caring but was unable to find a resoultion to my problem. I dont know if every test was done to help my pregnancy.i wont be going back

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Excellent physician, but her office manager sucks. Dr. Fulton is very good and a good person as well.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

To her would be patients, be careful. Very dangerous doctor.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

I have seen Dr. Fulton for the past 13 years and never had any problems until the past year. Conveniently that is when I took a job that did not have insurance. She was still very nice during the visit but she charges hidden costs. Do not ask her any questions if you do not want to increase your bill. Her Office Manager is very difficult to speak to,even if she is just trying to "help". Don't ask her any questions either or call at the end of the day.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2006

Nothing but raves for this doctor. Best ob/gyn I've ever been to. Extremely understanding, concerned, professional, easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2006

we're suing her for a huge medical mistake and she also suggested i lied about not asking for a pregnancy test

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

Extremely nice and very knowledgable!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2006

Dr. Lori J. Fulton's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)