Ratings for Dr. Richard Vucinic

One of the most professional and compassionate doctors I've seen: Unfortunately due to health issues I've suffered I've had to see many general pravtioners and Dr Vucinic was by far the most helpful by far. Does anyone know where he is practising at the moment?

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Was the best doctor by far that I have ever seen. Would love to know where he is now. Very understanding and professional.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Great doctor. Was very knowledgable and on time. Good service overall.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Is this the DR Vucinic that worked at Vogue Medical in South Yarra? Anyone know where he is working now?

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

great doctor who treated my knee in march 2013, at the qv building in the city

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

A great example of what a proper doc should be. Dr richard you are amazing

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Great doctor, really took the time to listen to me about my symptoms and think outside the box. Great understanding of sports injuries and sports medicine as well.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

HAVE YOU GOOGLED VOUGE MEDICAL CENTRE SOUTH YARRA?

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr Vucinic is great! He's the only doctor I've felt totally comfortable with to ask all those silly questions! Seriously so helpful and genuine! I miss having a doctor I used to like to see, I wish I could find him again!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Doctor Rich is by far the most professional and caring general practitioner i have ever visited. He shows genuine care factor as well as takes the initiative to empathize with my issues then finding the right solutions to them or referring me and pointing me to the right direction. Thank you Doctor Richard for all your assistance. I will forever be grateful. Ps: Word of advice to the general public: I have been a loyal patient to doctor Richard for many years and I know in my heart that the alleged links to "bikie activities" is laughable and very incorrect. This is the exact reason why I have lost complete faith in the system with the media reporting such ridiculous slander just to gain a headline story. You journalists should really be ashamed of yourself ruining a great man's reputation.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015