Ratings for Dr. Mary P. Hill

Very Rudy! Told me I wasn't an emergency! I was in tears. It says she connects with people, but I experienced the total opposite, she was in too much of a hurry to try and help me.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Me and the family have been seeing Dr H for many years so I have seen the patient care demand reach extremely high levels my wait time has become 3to4 or more hrs.I wish I saw 2hrs wait time like others.I love Dr hill but it's hard to deal with such a long wait I'm struggling with what to do. Is it worth getting in and out of a horrible DrOffice quicker or do I stay with a good Dr like Dr H and wait er visit time wait??today I got here at 3 it's 5:45 and I'm still waiting to be seen.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Hill is very thorough. Only complaint is the long wait time to see her. I've waited up to an 1 1/2 hrs. Been with her for many years and feel she does a good job, but she is always in a hurry. She is open to many questions and provides good health information about your concerns. My best advice when visiting Dr. Hill is to make your appointment first thing in the morning and in far advance as possible.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

hands down, she is the worst doctor i've ever had. do not recommend. nothing but misdiagnosis and hardache. doesn't care for her patients. i no longer have confidence in her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Hill for over 8 years. I have terrible allergies & asthma so I get sick a lot. She has always been great at diagnosing my medical needs and if it is out of her specialty she will refer to a specialty physician. Dr. Hill truely cares about her patients and takes time to listen to all of the patients concerns. The front office staff are not the most pleasant to deal with. They should learn to be more concerned and patient with the patients.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr. Hill is the most dedicated doctor to medicine I have ever met. She runs behind because she truly cares about her patients overall health! She is very knowlegable and aware what is available in the health field.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2006

Dr. Mary P. Hill's Credentials

• Univ Of Sydney, Fac Of Med, Sydney, Nsw, Australia (Grad. 1986)