Ratings for Dr. Constance D. Cooper

I am pregnant for the first time and I am not happy w/DR. or staff. Wait time is unbeliveable, 1-2 hours just to get back to the nurse then another 15-30mins to see Dr. Dr. is always in a hurry and I probley see her for about 10mins. When I have concern or questions her staff make me feel like I am bothering them. Nice lady for GYNO but personally as an OBST she is not that great and is not worth the wait. I am now 23 weeks pregnant and I am looking for a new DR.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

She is a wonderful, caring doctor. I have been seeing her for 8 years and will never switch. She is never on time for her appointments, but she never rushes you and will make sure she answers your questions very thoroughly. It is very apparent she loves her job

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

She has been with us through two miscarriages, one termination and currently our pregnancy. Never ever has she sounded negative, always supportive with good advise and direct opinions. Always answers all our doubts and addresses all our issues. Her staff is also always available to answer any querries you have. There is quite some waiting before the appointment, but I guess that is cus she is spending time with her patients and not rushing them through.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

She is the best obgyn that I have ever been to and would not switch from her. I have been with Dr. Cooper for 5 years. I am currently pregnant with twins and she is just as excited as my partner and I are. She has helped me when I could not have children. She referred me to specialist who helped me conceive a child. My partner also see her and she absolutely loves her as well. She knows what she is talking about and if you have any questions, the office gets back to you that same day with an answer. I would recommend everyone to her.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

steer clear of this doctor! she has awful bedside manner and sent me home from the er when i was bleeding severely with major medical problems. please do not see this doctor; she is very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2006

Dr. Constance D. Cooper's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)