Ratings for Dr. Max Baumwol

I haven't seen Dr Max Baumwol for some years, but he operated on me twice for minor procedures. On other occasions over 26 years he assisted me greatly with conservative management of several painful and recurring conditions. He only operated when there was no other choice. I found him a professional, helpful and charming man.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Extremely unprofessional and lacking skills. Never again.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Useless surgeon. Shouldn't even be practicing. Pathetic.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Wow, someone clashed with DR Baumwol and keeps posting the same type of comments! I had a procedure and Dr Baumwol was my surgeon. I saw him 3 time (pre/ during/post surgery) no problems at. He seemed quite professional with me. No complaints.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Never again will I use Dr Baumwol. He is the most arrogant so and so with the worst bed side manner I have ever experienced in a Dr. It also says a lot about a so called specialist when you can get a referral to see him the very next day, when most specialists take weeks and sometimes months to see them. I also continue to have pain everyday from his botched attempt to fix me. You are pathetic Max Baumwol.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I had a hernia repair which Dr Baumwol performed 3 years ago. I have never had any problems with it. The small scars have gone (keyhole surgery). I found Dr Baumwol to have good knowledge and he was very professional.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

You Dr Max Baumwol, are the worst, and a pathetic excuse for a surgeon. You are going to kill someone. It's only a matter of time. People you need to take heed of ALL THESE COMMENTS. They are ALL true.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr Max Baumwol, is the WORST surgeon in Perth. Only a matter of time until he kills someone. Absolutely pathetic.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr Max Baumwol, you are an effing pathetic excuse for a surgeon. You bring shame to your profession.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

By far the WORST and MOST arrogant surgeon in practice. Will NEVER EVER use Max Baumwol ever again for anything. Absolutely hopeless...

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015