Ratings for Dr. William A. Hayes

I have been with Dr. Hayes for 10 years. I am from a family of doctors and Dr. Hayes practice is the most outstanding that I have ever seen for a G.P...Jay M. Arnoff

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

One of his frint end staff is very harsh very argumentative and if it wasn't for dr. Hayes I would not be going to this office because of her

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I've gone to Dr Hayes for years and he has always had a nice bedside manner:)

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

will see a PA more than doctor. Staff blames issues if they occur on politics rather than take responsibility & do better.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr Hayes is a great doctor as well as a person he truly cares about your health and helping you improve it. Dr. Hayes will give it to you straight no sugar coating which is good in this day and age of PC.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Hayes is very knowledgable, professional, compassionate. Fantastic physician. The office staff need to learn to treat people with respect. They are surly, rude and appear to hate their jobs. I worked for years serving the general public and never allowed myself to act in this manner even when the people I was dealing with were rude individuals. Smarten up you two!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

This doctor does not care about you at all, he sits with you only for 5 minutes at the most, is always In a hurry. Doesn't do anything unless you ask him, ex. get a physical, regularly needed blood work, and getting the results when they come back. The patient always has to request everything to be done. Has answering service answer all calls even during the day, they are rude as well as the workers in his office. If you leave a message for the office to call you back, they never call back. All around, Bad Doctor!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Hayes for almost 3 years, and he is a great doctor, however the staff is the WORST!! These are the rudest women I have ever encountered. They must absolutely hate their job. I have been contemplating choosing another physician due to the office workers.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Hayes has earned my trust over the past 6 years that we have been seeing him. I feel very comfortable with him and so does my wife.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I have been going to Dr Hayes for over 20 years and will not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. William A. Hayes's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Cape Coral, FL