Ratings for Dr. Rebecca M. Jones

Dr Jones is very knowledgeable and gives extremely good care. She needs help as she is very busy!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

The first time I went she kept bragging how rich she was. The second time I had to wait an hour and half to see her. Then she rushed through the apt. She did not answer my questions. She kept telling me I had some rare deasease and I don't and she insisted that I did I kept telling her what I had and she kept arguing with me I had a ride waiting outside for me. If I did not have to go to her I would not go back. One of the Worst doctors I have seen and I have seen a lot.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Expedient, rude and careless. She me through first visit, even though I waited 45 minutes past my appointment time to see her. When I returned a second time to ask her to remove the acetinic keratosis he missed during the first visit, she was very rough - even aggressive and angry that I came back asking her to address it. She roughly burned more deeply than necessary ( based on experience and another professional opinion) leaving a nasty scar in a procedure that doesn't usually cause this. It was a horrible experience. I now drive an hour to Keene to see a better provider.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. Jones takes makes you wait for almost an hour, and then she doesn't even look at your skin. She takes 10 minutes to give you the worse medicine you can ever get for your skin. I'm truly sure she doesn't care about their patients, at least she didn't care about me. In one appointment she was using her IPad to find a medicine, she didn't even know, she look at her Ipad the entire time and didn't ask me more than 2 questions. she gave me wrong directions. I went there because I was having bad breaks out, and When I asked her what should I use as a moisturizer she told me to use the antibiotic topic wish made my skin even worse. I had the worse winter in my life than Rebecca Jones. Please don't waste your time with this person, you waste your time and money.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

I developed infections at 2 biopsy sites. I had to call 3 times to find out the results after a staff told me she didn't 'think' it was cancer. Then I asked the results be faxed to a new dermatologist and they faxed a different patients results. So many patient and privacy violations I can't even count. The complete disregard for the care and privacy of a patient is a complete disgrace. I am shocked by the complete disregard for the care of a patient. I'm a Registered Nurse and am shocked such a doctor is allowed to treat patients

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

poor sterile conditions caused a two day stay in teh hospital.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

Very intelligent and insightful. She struck me as unusual among doctors because a) she seemed to actually enjoy her job, and b) she actually used her brain, rather than just mindlessly running tests and going through the motions. Although she is a specialist, she was better able to look at the big picture and than many GPs I have seen. She figured out a problem that 2 internists and 2 other specialists had not been able to diagnose.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2006

Dr. Rebecca M. Jones's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1992)

Oxford