Ratings for Dr. H. LESLIE Fowler

Three surgeries by him. Very professional and staff is great.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr Fowler treated and is still currently treating my fiancee from a fall he received at work he is a construction worker the care from Dr Fowler and his staff has been beyond excellent we both highly recommend Dr Fowler we absolutely love him and his team thank you all for such wonderful care

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Got hurt on the job so I would sent to Dr fowler for workman's comp. He only did early did X ray on my ankle and found out I have a fractured ankle. My whole foot and leg was brushed and hurting and felt like ligaments were popping outta place on the outside of my leg where tendons and ligaments are. I asked him could he do a exam or mri on my leg he told me I didn't need them. How are you gonna see what wrong without a ex Ray or mri Then the last exam I had I was taking off my sock he told me to leave it on you can't see anything going with a sock on. I'm gonna have to get another dr. I feel like if it wasn't workmans comp he would have did the necessary treatment.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

When we went back to see dr only one family member can com back. The didn't even do a X-ray or a MRI to see if their were any damage foolish we will be seeking second option

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

I have utmost respect for Dr. H. Leslie Fowler and his staff, always professional and helpful. Dr. Fowler has been my doctor for at least 5 years. First, he repaired a torn a torn miniscus in my left knee. Later due to arthritis I was bone on bone in left knee. I knew I was a candidate for knee replacement for several years, but Dr. Fowler never insisted on surgery. He said I would know when the time was right. Injections helped for several years but February 2016, I knew it was time for surgery. Dr. Fowler did an excellent job. It is now 10 months after surgery. Knee is doing great! It has given me an active lifestyle again. I thanked Dr. Fowler for the best present for me this year, my new knee.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

I have been seeing this doctor for because of a knee issue. I was warned not to see this doctor by several people at work and others just in town. My experience with his clinic has been nothing but dreadful . He has enter my exam room asking how i was doing on the medicine he put me on, but he never prescribed me anything. Telling me the i need to have surgery but lets me go back to work with no restrictions on weight or duties so i can hurt worse. He seems to be all about the surgery but everyone i know who has done it has come out with infections. I'll never go back!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

There was NO wait. The staff was wonderful. Dr. Fowler was compassionate and kind. He explained the pain I was experiencing. I accepted his treatment (injections). He also told me what to anticipate following the injections. I am now pain free and regaining strength in my hand. Thank you Dr. Fowler!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

I have 2 bone spurs and 2 tears on my rotator cuff . Have been hurting for 20 years. Dr fowler said nothing but surgery would help.I tried to get him to give me a cortisone shot but he said it would only make it worse. Before I left the helpers in the offive tried to get me to make an appointment for surgery and would hardly take no for an answer. I decide to go to another Dr This Dr gave me a cortisone shot and my shoulder just got better and better with time. It has been 2 years now and no surgery. If Dr fowler tells you surgery is the only answer please get another another Dr advice.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Torn cartalige in my knee. Waited 6 months untill i had vacation time to schedule surgery. 3 days before surgery I called Dr. Fowlers office to see if I needed to go by the office for anything before surgery and she was surprised I had surgery on Thursday. Turns out the doctor was going to be "out of the office" yet no one bothered to notify the patient!I had scheduled both my employees and my wifes around this surgery, even having one person cut their vacation short by a day. I was warned by fellow employees about this doctor and didn't listen. Glad I called!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. H. LESLIE Fowler's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1981)

Amerigroup