Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth I. Goldberg

She's a perfectly fine physican but she's an awful human being. I made an appointment to have an infected cyst removed; the soonest she could see me was a week out, which was fine. Two days before, the office called to confirm. Two hours before I'm supposed to come into her office, her office calls to say she doesn't do these kinds of things anymore. A caring human being would go "oops, my bad - now that I've scheduled and confirmed I'll just take care of it" - not this cow. Can't speak to her medical skills, but terrible on the human level.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Very knowledgeable, very thorough. Highly recommended. Her office fits me in for true emergencies and she always takes her time with me. She always makes me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Dr. Goldberg properly diagnosed a very uncomfortable condition that had been mis-diagnosed by 4 other dermatologists over the course of 3 years. She was the first doctor that actually LISTENED and realized that previous treatments had not been working. I will be forever grateful and highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

I was misdiagnosed for over 3 years by 2 other doctors. Dr. Goldberg listened and diagnosed something that no other doctor did. Kind and unpretentious, responsive staff, and no long waits to see her.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2007

saw her on a few occasions - for different reasons - was very pleasant, and seemed very sure of her diagnosis - am much better

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007

Rude and dismissive. Seemed to be in a hurry to get somewhere else. Mocked other doctors I had seen, and what they had prescribed and suggested, though I told her they had been helpful.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2006

Excellent, straightforward diagnosis. Suggested lower-cost and lower-side-effect treatments. Did not push high-cost treatments or drugs. Really pleasant manner.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2006

Dr. Elizabeth I. Goldberg's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1999)

• Blue Cross And Blue Shield Ppo
Oxford
Phcs
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Umr