Ratings for Dr. Congiu Leonardo

Yes, receptionist is old school and sometime he’s running behind but he has SAVED my life AND my husbands. He cares and always listens and got me on the right medication which has improved my quality of life beyond recognition. I recommend him to all my friends and acquaintances and they all sing his praises.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr Leo is an amazing dr. To all the people who have a problem with his secretary put yourself in her position!! I think shes lovely, caring and professional. Pull your heads in people and give her a break. She has such a hard job. Credit people!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr Congiu is very professional and approachable. But his receptionist was super RUDE! She cut off your conversations and manipulating the fact! The receptionist will not pass on the messages at all. I had to find a new doctor as I was unable to get in touch with Dr Congiu!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Great doctor and wonderful human being. Very knowledgeable in his field but has a wide general knowledge as well.Really helpful in so many different ways. I never feel hurried and I can tell he listens to me. Very caring. I hope that he doesn't retire too soon.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Great doctor who really cares for his patients excellent man

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Excellent service, great human being. Don't know how I would have coped without his help. A true old style doctor and a great healer.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Very warm caring Doctor. Hard working for his patients.Saved my life couple years ago. Same for one family member. Very easy to talk with. Knows his job well.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Warm, friendly and caring psichiatrist. Receptionist detached ( professional) but caring. Saved my life couple of years ago.\ Highly recomended

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Does not care about his patients at all. Receptionist was very rude.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Unprofessional, does not genuinely care about patients.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014