Ratings for Dr. Estela Papier

I have always found Dr. Papier very friendly and interested in my wellbeing. Always felt comfortable in her presence and able to chat freely to resolved all my past and present problems. No hesitation in recommending her to anyone in need of professional Psychiatric Services. Her staff always greet me with kindness.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Another deservingly good rating for my amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

im hoping that if I continue to post positive reviews here of my Doctor, others will see the light. eternally grateful to Dr. Estela.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

This is my second review of Estela here, as I find the negative reviews of my lovely doctor upsetting. As said below, she is a blessing and more.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Doctor Estela i continue to find remarkably empathetic and she has been a blessing over the last several years. She has always made herslf available on the phone to me and i dont know where id be without her....

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Put me off Psychiatrist's for 10 years, I found my appointments uncomfortable, was uninterested in and seriously overmedicated me with a mixed bag of meds. I nearly died in a car accident as result and never went back. Finally let my Dr recommend another who has been great. Im told she probably wouldn't choose that path now. I wouldn't be willing to find out.

Submitted August 13, 2017

Not interested in me at all, kept me waiting for 40 minutes, without apology. Unhelpful suggestions , very bored. Only positive is she provided me with the correct antidepressant for my condition.

Submitted March 5, 2017

Gave me the right meds but very poor counsel, 45 mins late with no apology. Seemed uninterested the 3 times I saw her. Natalie krapivensky recommended her. Says it all really

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Papier treated me during the most difficult times of my life. She helped me tremendously. She always knew just what to say to get me out of my darkest moment. She was my guiding star and my compass whenever I needed direction. With her help, I was able to overcome severe depression and anxiety. I found her to be a very humane Doctor, very professional, and very caring. I moved interstate, so I stopped my consultations with her. However, I've kept in touch from time to time. Even years after her treating me, she always kept being caring and helpful. Thank you Dr. Papier, I own you my life.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Good rating for being on time but she kept nodding off during the sessions, should have asked for the sessions she nodded off in to be free as she was clearly not listening I wouldn't have ended up paying much at all. Not good for person that is supposed to be helping through a difficult time in your life. If I wasn't so down at the time I would have gone somewhere else. Don't know about her knowledge because if she wasn't nodding off, she didn't say much.

Submitted March 23, 2014