Ratings for Dr. Sam Auteri

Dr Auteri looked after my mother in the nursing home for quite a few years and was always very kind, considerate and available when needed. He has over 30 years of experience and that is hard to beat. I hope he continues to practise for many more years.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Dr Sam Auteri has been my family's doctor for many years and has always been caring, helpful and considerate. He is very a thorough and knowledgeable doctor and I would have no hesitation in recommending him. His waiting times could be improved, but I usually allow for the wait as he is my preferred doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Auteri's for many years and have always known him to be extremely caring, always making time for me and my family when needed. He delivered three of my children who are also patients and now he treats their children as well. I would recommend him as a GP to anyone. He does sometimes run late but that is because he often takes extra time and I am prepared to wait for such excellent care.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014