Ratings for Dr. Albert Kaplan

Dr Kaplan is on WrokSafe list as an IME and Impairment Assessor. He's one of the few ethical and honest ones. If you don't know what I'm referring to, just read the Vic Ombudman's latest Report on WorkSafe insurers and the whole broken Workers Comp system.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I found Doctor Kaplan to be very caring with a lovely manner. He is respectful and kind and puts you at ease once you understand that he is genuine and really interested in you as a person. Would recommend without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

I was sent to see Dr Kaplan for a WorkCover insurer appointment. Due to past experiences with other IME appointments, I was a stressed-out mess by the time I got there. Dr Kaplan is ethical and honest. Above all, he treated me with respect. The appointment lasted over an hour, when all others have been less than half that time. He also did not keep me waiting for over half an hour to commence the appointment, like all others have. They way he treated me, made the experience less traumatic. I found him to be an intelligent, attentive and caring person and I would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014