Ratings for Dr. Sina Malki

I have suffered with chronic health issues from childhood, I am now in my mid 40s and since being referred to Dr Sina Malki, she has improved my quality of life beyond my expectations and is continuing to do so. Thank you for being so caring and supportive, I've never felt better.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

I have suffered with chronic health issues all my life & the day i was reffered to Dr Malki is the day my life changed completely for the better. This is the best i have felt for over 30 years . She is a caring, amazing doctor & im so thankful i was referred to her. Thank you Dr Malki for all you have done for me..

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

Outstanding professionalism!!!! Amazing and totally caring Dr!!!! From the bottom of my heart I say THANK YOU SO MUCH❤️

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

Dr Malki went above and beyond. I was provided with a detailed description as to what was expected of the procedure at my first appointment. She provides very detailed information which helps to put the mind at ease. My follow up post procedure Dr Malki went through what she had done and what I needed to do in the future to prevent the same happening again. Dr Malki was recommended by my GP and was the correct decision.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

Dr Malki has literally saved my life. Bulimia and Anorexia Damaged severely damaged my gut subsequently I was dealing for 20 years I was dealing with excruciating pain and constipation . After visiting multiple professors who either told me there is nothing they could do or alternatively advised to have my large bowel removed I was desperate. I was referred to Dr Malki by friends . Dr Malki compassionately, and enthusiastically took my case on. Dr Malki made me feel that there was hope. After a year with a multidisciplinary approach under Dr Maliki guidance I am happy to say that I am free of pain and my bowels are almost back to normal. Dr Malki is excellent and I trust her completely. If you are looking for an extremely thorough Doctor with compassion and exceptional ability you have found her . Lynda

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

Dr Malki is the most amazing doctor I have ever met. She is so thorough and so caring I can’t imagine seeing any other doctor. She hardly charges anything for consultations and when I had procedures done she organised no gap billing which is so rare these days. I think she is a role model for all other doctors and I could see how grateful all her support staff are for the opportunity to work with a medical genius/expert. She is so nice and has such a great attitude I think she would work for free if possible- she doesn’t seem to care about being paid. it’s incredibly generous of her to look after so many patients. She is so fantastic I have all my endoscopy tests with her. I wish everyone could have a doctor like her. I would happily pay double her fee and I’d pay for endoscopy regardless of any costs.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

After my initial appointment with Dr Malki I felt listened to for the first time in about 5 years. She knew exactly what the issue was after the first consultation and was very quick to give me a colonoscopy appointment. I saw Dr Malki only three times in total and have been living pain and bloating free for the last month. She has saved my physical and mental health and I can’t thank her enough

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Dr Malki has been literally a life saver for me . I had seen other Gastroenterologist who had advised that there was nothing they could do for my condition . Had I remained with them I would have died. Dr Malki gave me hope , her treatment has been successful and I cannot thank her enough .

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

After seeing another Gastroenterologist for 3 years I was fortunate to find Dr Malki and she has put me on a path to better health as her clinic offers a range of breath tests, physiotherapy and a dietician. Dr Malki provides a thorough examination (for Gastroscopy & Colonoscopy), takes the time to read and go over your historical records, and all the while is explaining her findings and prognosis - very very thorough. She cares and listens and is keen for you to follow her plan to excellent gut-health. Thank you very much Dr Sina Malki and thanks to your team.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Wonderful Dr, and Danni at reception is so helpful!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018