Ratings for Dr. Paul H. Eun

Best care I have ever received!! He knows what he is talking about in his speciality!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

My visits to Dr. Euns office have always been good. The staff is very warm and friendly and make going to the Dr.'s office much more easy. I would recommend this practice to all women.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

I came to see Dr. Eun after experiencing pain and Anemia. After several tests, Dr. Eun diagnosed me with Endometriosis and Edenomiosis. I had a laproscopy to remove the endometriosis then had a robotic hysterectomy, Dr. Eun performed both. Everything went smooth and there were no problems. I am pleased with my results. Dr. Eun is a professional and so is his staff. If you want a touchy feely doctor, find someone else. But if you want a doctor that is professional, and good at what he does, then I recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

The staff is amazing! The only thing I would offer as constructive feedback would be to adhere to appointment times or inform the patients if running behind. I understand that emergencies happen and other things may come up the take precedence, but let the patients know.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I've found Dr. Eun and his staff to be the best in the area and wouldn't go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I have been seen at this office for over 10 years. Everyone who works here is wonderful. I always feel welcomed. Dr. Eun is so nice and has been very helpful. I have 3 kids all delivered by him. He is a great Dr. I am so glad he has been here for me all this time. I want to thank the staff and him for all there hard work.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I have been coming to Dr.Eun at Dedicated Womans for 17 years. I have never once questioned his answers or reasons for anything he has told or recommended for me. I am very happy to have had a doctor who is so intelligent and so informative and skilled in his field. I have recommended him to everyone who has asked who I go to. I literally have put my life into his hands on several occasions. I am in great hands here and so would anyone else who decided to become a patient here with Dr.Eun..Also Dr.Euns asistants are caring and detailed oriented.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I have rarely encountered any doctor as understanding and respectful as Dr. Eun. I am very grateful to my primary care for having recommended to him when I was in need of a help. In fact, the care and concern I experienced was incredible. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I went to Dr. Eun in 2005 for my first pregnancy. I was 20 years old and pregnant with twin boys. I never knew the names of any of the medical assistants that helped me, they were very un-personable. During my pregnancy I was already high risk due to the twin pregnancy. At approximately 20-22 weeks during a routine ultrasound we discovered I was already dilating. The only precautions I was given were to quit working, and take it easy. That's it, take it easy, with no explanations of what I should and shouldn't do. I was not seen anymore often than a woman with a normal pregnancy. As my pregnancy progressed I was not given any information on signs of preterm labor, which I was at risk for due to the twin pregnancy and early dilation. I was told I would know when I was in labor because I would be in pain. I went into labor at 32 weeks (didn't know I was in labor, got to hospital and was 6 cm dilated) and delivered my sons. This situation could have been avoided if I had been informed.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr. Paul H. Eun's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Puyallup, WA