Ratings for Dr. Christiaan P. Hallman

Dr. Hallman is an excellent dermatologist. Completely trustworthy. Very knowledgeable. He seems to have overcome his past issues like a pro. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

I want to see the doctor soon because of a rash. The first time I went to him he cleared up my issue in the office , when another doctor had given me all the wrong advice. Went to him again and he identified the condition (a new one) imediately, gave me helpful literature and the problem cleared up. I know folks can get into trouble with alcohol etc. I trust him and respect him and if he is able to practice I will keep going to him. I am calling now!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

He is a great doctor, I'm sad to here of his present situation. I hope he returns soon. Bad things happen to good people sometime. Hope to see you soon Dr. Hallman.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

Caring, professional, dedicated to his patients. Staff very professional as well.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

Very nice doctor. Took my daughter there. Very caring and gentle with her. Accurately diagnose what the problem was. Highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

I saw Dr. Hallman for a scalp rash that another dermatologist didn't treat properly. Dr. Hallman did the right thing, tested it,diagnosed it and prescribed the right antibiotic. Turns out it was a staph infection resistant to the antibiotics the other doctor had given me. Dr. Hallman is kind and listens to the patient. I trust no other dermatologist with my skin. His office is spotless, the waiting room quiet and serene. I have never had a problem getting an appointment especially when it was an emergency. One visit with him and you will never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Terrific doctor!! Very kind and great listener. Cleared up my rash in 2 weeks. Will recommend to my family and friends :)

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Had an appointment, got there early then the receptionist says he not even there because he had some meeting! She then lies to me and says she left a message last week that my appt had been cancled. I got out of work early for this and this is what I get! Incompetent staff! Don't know how the doctor is and never will since I'll never go there again.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

Dr. Christiaan P. Hallman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1994)

• Atopic dermatitis (eczema)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, CA