Ratings for Dr. Sion Nobel

I've been a patient with Dr.Nobel since 2004, have zero complaints . He's a very nice man, and really does care about his patients... I recommend seeing him if you have back issues.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Sion Nobel was quick to show me videos and push me toward a $4000.00 treatment for my back pain. I been in pain for 4 years and my doctor prior to him suffered a stroke which didn't allow him to see he's patients. This doctor was referred to me by my previous doctor office. I drove 20 miles to get to he's office. My appointment was at 9, he didn't get there till 10. The office staff was rude and disrespectful and one was even honest about Dr Sion Nobel pushing this "PRP" treatment on he's patients that look like they have money. He never even asked to see my medical records but insisted not to come back to he's office unless I followed treatment. He gave 75 Norcos 10/325 and 60 Xanex 0.5 strength. I don't like norcos because of the multiple doses I have to take and the tylenol that adds up with it. I been on xanex 2mg twice a day and he gave me dose I didn't even want or even ask for. He assumed then kicked me out of the office after embracing me in front of staff and other patients.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Dr. Sion Nobel's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Healthnet