Ratings for Dr. James Jooste

Dr James Jooste is AWESOME! He is very caring and never in a hurry always lending his ears to my moans and groans. He emits warmness . Been his patient for several years and happy that he is the Doctor that l trust . My rating is *****

flag | Submitted September 22, 2019

Best Doctor I have met. Keep doing what you are doing.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

James has been our GP for many years, he is knowledgeable and explains things and never rushes you, friendly and compassionate and a true professional we are very lucky to have found a doctor like James, we trust him completely. Have no hesitation in recommending Dr Jooste.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Best GP I have met in Perth in 17 year. He has extensive of knowledge and always spot on with my problems. He is very friendly and patient as well. When my mum went to see him while she was visiting here, he even reduced the cost for my mum as she is a visitor with no medicare. Thanks Dr Jooste! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I have been seeing James for almost 10 yrs, he's friendly & very professional with extensive knowledge. He's great at explaining things and I've never felt rushed. I would say he is one of the best doctors in Australia & I've seen many doctors due to a chronic condition. He is very caring and kind, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to my nearest & dearest., There's not many Drs that have his calm & gentle nature. Rachael Loring

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr Jooste is awesome! So nice and friendly. He really takes the time to listen to you. He is very knowledgeable and explained the science and looked up data while I was there about some questions I had. After 4 years of trying out different GPs since I've moved to Australia, I'm thrilled to have found one as great as Dr Jooste. Wouldn't go to any other GP!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

An amazing doctor. Friendly, compassionate and knowledgeable. Takes the time to understand and listen a day quickly gets to the heart of the issue. He has recently moved to a new practice at Building Blocks Medical in Mt Hawthorne. My family have followed him there, happily travelling the extra distance from Central City Medical where he was before.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Best doctor I have ever had dealings with. Takes sincere interest in his patients and has bucket loads of patience. I miss having him as my doctor. Hope he has many years of practicing ahead of him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

An excellent GP. James is a caring and knowledgeable medical practitioner. Great to have a GP who takes a sincere interest in your personal well-being and doesn't just push medications.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

The best doctor I have ever had. Very thorough and caring and always tries to help in any way he can.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016