Ratings for Dr. Rex Perry

Dr Perry has been oyr family doctor for 28 years. He is a warm, caring and competent doctor who has taken great care of all of us.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Perry for about 15 years. Dr Perry is an excellent doctor. He is always in high demand, so is often running late, but always apologises if I've had to wait. I don't mind waiting as he always gives me the time to advise of my medical concerns and treats me like a human being, not a number. He is a very down-to-earth doctor and easy to warm to. He is always honestly concerned if I'm unwell or upset, and shows empathy - a wonderful way to be after many years of practice. His skill and medical knowledge, is extremely high, and he seems to be always up-to-date with new treatments and knowledge. He is a very honourable Doctor and human being.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I and my family have seen Dr Perry for about 2 decades. I am myself a medical student and can say Dr Perry is an excellent doctor. Although he is often running late he is always very willing to help his patients and will continue a consultation for as long as is necessary to do a good job. His medical knowledge and skill as a clinician exceeds that of the average GP. He is honest enough to refer to specialists when his scope is exceeded or when appropriately requested to do so. I highly regard his nobility in providing bulk billing medical care to the area for such an extended period of time. He is a very honorable Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr Perry is an excellent GP. He has always been very caring and thorough.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

I have seen Dr Rex Perry on several occasions with regard to my ear problem and to my utter disappointment, not once did he mention that I have a hearing loss in both ears. I felt that as a GP, he did not look into the matter seriously enough with regard to my hearing loss and definitely, he did not follow up with the ENT specialist thoroughly enough. As a result, I am still having a hearing loss and perhaps, have a chronic migraine/balancing problem. Most of all, I was disappointed that he did not show any concern as a GP with regard to my hearing loss and as a piano teacher, this has affected my career.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015