Ratings for Dr. Raymond K. Wong

I saw dr Wong when I was pregnant with my first child. He really knows his stuff and shows passion for his profession. The staff at downtown women’s has always been kind, and I had a very positive experience delivering upstairs at Downtown Presbyterian Hospital.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Wong for about 6 years and I've always had a wonderful experience. He is such a caring and intelligent man and he has a wonderful bedside manor. I've recommended him to many friends and all of the women in our family see Dr. Wong.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I went to Dr. Wong as my OB after reading his great reviews. I was disappointed on many levels - my time with him was rushed - I gave my long history standing up while he wrote leaning against the wall. Then he went to check-in another patient. Then he came in to do the u/s, then left again to see another patient. Finally he came back to answer my questions. This was my first OB appointment with him, and thought I would at least get 15 minutes. I shook it off to him being busy. A week later, I found out online that one of my blood tests came back out of its range, and I called the office to see if there's anything I need to do. No one called me back. This experience was not how I want to spend the next 8 months, and for future pregnancies. NY Downtown is also the pits compared to Cornell and NYU. Needless to say, I have switched OBs.

Submitted September 25, 2014

I have tried many OBGYNs, and Dr Wong is by far the best: competent, experienced, focused, and patient oriented.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

He's patient, honest and willing to answer any questions you have.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Wong for 6 years, he is the best OB/GYN you can find. All my friends and my sister go to him. He is very patient and friendly, always take the time to explain things and answer questions. He also takes the time to call you with test results, which is awesome. I am now pregnant with my first child, and he has been awesome. Would recommend Dr. Wong to anyone. Really a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

I love this doctor. I've been seeing him for 3 years now and I have never had a bad experience. At one appointment, I casually mention that I had been having some GI issues, and he took the time to investigate any GYN causes for my symptoms, as well as recommended alternative medicine approaches. He is always quiet, calm and gentle and is the best doctor I've ever had. I will keep going to him for as long as I can.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

I've been Dr. Wong's patient for many years. He's very polite and professional, and always made me feel comfortable with what he's doing.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Wong's bedside manner was great. He was very personable and calm. He was patient, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Wong is an amazing Dr. When I was pregnant with my first child i used to go to his practice but with another Dr. Then he was the one on call to deliver my baby, and he was extremely kind and supportive through my entire long ordeal. I'm now pregnant with my second child and I left my other OBGYN which I really loved, to see DR. Wong because he was such an amazing Dr. during my daughter's birth that I wanted him to deliver my second baby.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Dr. Raymond K. Wong's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan