Ratings for Dr. Debra G. Kenward

Wonderful Dr : knowledgeable, caring and excellent follow p. She takes her time going over your medical results, current health and lifestyle, etc. I would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

She is truly amazing and like the last poster, she diagnosed a condition numerous other doctors had completely overlooked! She is personable and takes as much time as you need to feel comfortable! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Agreed. She is UNBELEIVABLE. The best doctor in any field hands down. Smart, helpful and thorough.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

I agree 150% with the previous comment. Not much more to add, that person summed it up beautifully. Dr. Kenward is a great person and a great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

AMAZING. By far the best Gynecologist in the state of Florida, or at least in the city of Miami. She listens to every word you say, and takes as much time as you need, even if that means making people wait. The downside is that you probably will have to wait a while, but personally, I don't mind that because I know she'll take as much time with me as I need her to. She's amazingly smart and good at what she does. I have a tricky and hard to diagnose bladder condition, and it was her who pointed out that she thought I had it, and because of her I went back to my urologist(who said I didn't have it originally!) and had myself tested. If she hadn't told me to go and do it, I would have never had the test procedure done, and I'd still be sitting here trying to figure out what was wrong with me. She's AMAZING, and she's really nice. She is, without a doubt, the best physician I've ever been to. She goes beyond the call of duty always! Kenward rocks.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2006

Dr. Debra G. Kenward's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in South Miami, FL