Ratings for Dr. Arden M. Morris

Dr Morris is one of those rare physicians who is both warm and attentive but also incredibly professional. She took the time to explain to me every facet of my treatment, making me a partner in the process. It was both comforting and empowering. I always felt like I was in the hands of someone who cared deeply about my recovery but who was honest enough to tell me exactly what I was in for. Surgery can be such a frightening ordeal and under Dr. Morris' care I always felt prepared and taken care of. I can't thank her enough.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

My experience with her was very poor. After a misdiagnosis, I began a long process of healing with ineffective pain medication, the wrong treatment, and a long history of poor communication. Contradictions & false statements came next, followed by words like, 'you need to trust us'. Ironically, she accidentaly cut into a friend's uterus who had the same surgery done. Don't even think about it - go to The Cleveland Clinic.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2006

Dr. Arden M. Morris's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal