Ratings for Dr. Andrew Kuliwaba

Its so hard to find a good GP. Andrew is the best GP I've ever seen. Extremely knowledgeable , thorough and committed to his patients. If he's ever not sure about something he always follows up and lets you know. Very popular so it takes time to see him. But well worth the wait if not urgent. 5 star ratings on all except punctuality. But that's due to his thoroughness.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Helpful and caring Doctor that takes time to investigate medical issues, very busy schedule so does take time to get in to see him

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Comments below describe him perfectly. He is super thorough and won't let you leave without very quickly typing out any referrals or prescriptions you need. He faxes his referrals in my experience so I'll often get a call from the dermatologist for example asking when I'd like to book my appointment. He really won't let anything slip past him and he cares very much about being on time. If you find he's late I guarantee you he was overbooked and it's not actually his fault. This has only happened to me once but he was very stressed (but handling it well) about not being on time.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

The best GP I have found. I agree with the comments made

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I have been treated by Dr Kaliwaba for some time and I have found him to be very personable and diligent, to nearly over cautious. He is willing to talk to me as an intelligent person, and discusses clinical data fully with me. He listens to my views ans is very willing to be helpful.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014