Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Mariorenzi

Treated many of my injuries from when I was in 6th grade through my graduation from high school. I dislocated my left elbow, twisted my left knee, sprained my right knee, sudden swelling of my left knee that needed drainage (twice), diagnosed me as a candidate for needing reconstructive cartilage in my knees in the future (convinced me it would be stupid to do it now), shattered left ankle, multiple high right ankle sprains....he's put my body back together so many times and even gave me his # to ski with him up in NH (where I left to go to college)...Never put my body in danger....Great family practice with his dad and brother...

flag | Submitted January 18, 2007

Accused me of seeing him for DRUGS! Swore at me numberous times! Fractured hips realized after 2 months of visits!!! HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING!!! Would not let him examine my house plant! BE EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS!!! Bad History concerning addiction, personal life and patient abuse! I Switched doctors ~ you should too! DANGEROUS PERSON! POORLY SKILLED! NO BEDSIDE MANOR! HE IS IN IT STRICTLY FOR THE MONEY! BEWARE!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2006

Dr. Michael P. Mariorenzi's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1983)

Delta Dental