Ratings for Dr. Harriet J. Echternacht

Extremely rude and cold hearted. She is an inadequate doctor with little to no concern for the health and well being of her patients from what I have experienced. I had a terrible visit and would not ever recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

I've been a patient for about 10 years and Dr. Echternacht is a great doctor. She has been sure to follow up when needed and has even offered her home phone number in case of complications with an illness over the weekend. If I could find an OB/GYN in Iowa City as good as her I'd be all set.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

I agree with the above post 100%. Dr E always follows up, and just totally projects a positive and genuinely caring attitude. I miss her!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Echternacht is one of the most caring physicians I've ever met. I have a lot of anxiety around medical professionals and she is always patient and very careful and calm. On many occasions, she has called me on weekends to follow up on my particular situation and check in on my general well-being. Even though the office is generally running behind, I think she's well worth the wait. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2006

Dr. Harriet J. Echternacht's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)