Ratings for Dr. Benjamin C. Chasnis

I was sent to him per workers comp. Was rear ended while stopped at traffic light. I suffered a severe backward twist neck injury. CT revealed no broken bones at time of accident.Arms were completely numb within 10 min of collision. Physical therapy did not help. Drugs help some, but only as long as you stay on them. MRI ordered after >3 months of treatment. I was given the MRI set on CD. It was taken next visit for Dr to review. After examining MRI, he stated that his findings were normal aging issues, and not the accident. This is where opinion kicks in. I have a retired neurosurgeon friend that examined the MRI before this visit. He came up with FAR different results. 2 ruptured disks. This is when I started to question things. Nerve conductivity test negative. Internet search of ruptured cervical disk was a reverse snapshot of my MRI. Yet the Dr stands behind his conclusion. He recommended neurosurgeon for possible surgery, before non-invasive procedures were exhausted. Upset!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Dr. Chasnis and staff are very helpful and are concerned for your health. Dr. Chasnis is very detailed and knowledgable. He takes the time to explain every detail. I had been receiving treatment from another doctor that was no where near the professionalism I received from Dr. Chasnis. I strongly reccommend this physcian and give him a rating of 10+++. Excellent.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Dr. Benjamin C. Chasnis's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Winston-Salem, NC