Ratings for Dr. M. Moolla

Always around an hour late and then rushed to finish your appointment to go to other patients.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

he is a good doctor but his staff and timing is really frustrating!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr moola is amazing! To bad his secretary is lazy! Shes never around, and of she is rude

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

The worst doctor I have seen. Not punctual. just playing with patients emotions and time. Always Commit to do some action like calling/faxing to other specialist but never does and when you go back to him, he said he did and gives any unreasonable reasons about specialist, and commit again to do it later for another specialist now and call us again and do the same thing. creating a loop from where you can't come back and do any other thing. Not recommend to anyone at all.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Doctor Moolla has been our family doctor for about 10 years. He is knowledgeable, professional and friendly. He takes time to answer all of our questions and explain everything patiently. And he never hesitate to refer us to see specialist when it’s necessary. I feel lucky to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr Molla is one of the best GP in Regina. The waitting time problem is the problem of the Canada Health system not Dr's!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Doctor Moolla has been my family doctor for many years! He has always been very helpful, knowledgeable. He cares for each patient and family. He assures each patient is taken care of. Their needs are met. the wait times are not his fault. Each patient gas different needs and some that require more attention than others. He on one or more occasion sacrifices his lunch to help his patients. which is a big deal since he is diabetic. He is amazing!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Moolla is beyond amazing. He cares so much for his patients and takes the time required to address their issues. Best G.P. in Regina!! So incredibly lucky to have him as our doctor

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr Moolla was my wife's doctor for almost 20 years while myself about 14 years. I agreed sometimes the waiting time to see him is frustrating because he assessed his patients properly based on the complaints but some patients have 4-5 complaints which takes a lot of time and some patients expects to be addressed in one setting which is unrealistic and leads to backlog.My family was so happy to have him our family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I agree that the wait time can be frustrating. However, it's because he is thorough. There have been times where he has taken me back to his office after examining me because he wanted to research how certain meds would react together. What other doctor does that? So when I am waiting an hour or more in his waiting room, it is because he is giving someone else excellent health care as well.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017