Ratings for Dr. M. Moolla

The worst doctor I have seen. Not punctual. just playing with patients emotions and time. Always Commit to do some action like calling/faxing to other specialist but never does and when you go back to him, he said he did and gives any unreasonable reasons about specialist, and commit again to do it later for another specialist now and call us again and do the same thing. creating a loop from where you can't come back and do any other thing. Not recommend to anyone at all.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Doctor Moolla has been our family doctor for about 10 years. He is knowledgeable, professional and friendly. He takes time to answer all of our questions and explain everything patiently. And he never hesitate to refer us to see specialist when it’s necessary. I feel lucky to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr Molla is one of the best GP in Regina. The waitting time problem is the problem of the Canada Health system not Dr's!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Doctor Moolla has been my family doctor for many years! He has always been very helpful, knowledgeable. He cares for each patient and family. He assures each patient is taken care of. Their needs are met. the wait times are not his fault. Each patient gas different needs and some that require more attention than others. He on one or more occasion sacrifices his lunch to help his patients. which is a big deal since he is diabetic. He is amazing!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Moolla is beyond amazing. He cares so much for his patients and takes the time required to address their issues. Best G.P. in Regina!! So incredibly lucky to have him as our doctor

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr Moolla was my wife's doctor for almost 20 years while myself about 14 years. I agreed sometimes the waiting time to see him is frustrating because he assessed his patients properly based on the complaints but some patients have 4-5 complaints which takes a lot of time and some patients expects to be addressed in one setting which is unrealistic and leads to backlog.My family was so happy to have him our family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I agree that the wait time can be frustrating. However, it's because he is thorough. There have been times where he has taken me back to his office after examining me because he wanted to research how certain meds would react together. What other doctor does that? So when I am waiting an hour or more in his waiting room, it is because he is giving someone else excellent health care as well.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

All I can speak to is my own experience with Dr. Moola. I have seen his patient for years. I'm always able to get an appointment within a couple of days. Other family members wait months to see their doctor. Dr. Moola is very thorough and does take his time to be that way. I've never had him rush me through an appointment time. He is highly regarded by specialists and has been able to get me on to see surgeons, etc. In unbelievably short times.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. Moolla is very knowledgable and has a very soothing manner. He actually cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I was disgusted with the way Dr Moola behaved with us today. Both me and my son were in so much pain. Made us wait for 2 hours ONLY to be unethical and send us back, why because we committed a crime of seeing another doctor a while back when his staff repeatedly turned us away, saying he was solid booked!! What could we have done? I am a working Mom and am pressed for time as well. I was surprised that he kept talking on his cell phone and was inviting his patients Over the phone who probably he personally knew and who were calling him on his cell phone to get an appointment directly jumping the regular process of going through the receptionist, this all happened while he was sitting with us in the room.What an unethical and heartless doctor to overlook the pain of a child and a women. Still cannot get over this and I will go to the forum to report this. I wish he was a little more human and ethical, this is North America and he cannot run his unethical racket here!!! Never Ever going back there again and I do not recommend him at all.

Submitted February 16, 2017