Ratings for Dr. M. Moolla

He squuezed us 2 adults and 2 kids in a room 1 seat and let is wait. U must be Pakistani to get good treatment from him. We got in a room while the charts of the previous patient were widely opened on the screen.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Moolla is very knowledgable and has a very soothing manner. He actually cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I was disgusted with the way Dr Moola behaved with us today. Both me and my son were in so much pain. Made us wait for 2 hours ONLY to be unethical and send us back, why because we committed a crime of seeing another doctor a while back when his staff repeatedly turned us away, saying he was solid booked!! What could we have done? I am a working Mom and am pressed for time as well. I was surprised that he kept talking on his cell phone and was inviting his patients Over the phone who probably he personally knew and who were calling him on his cell phone to get an appointment directly jumping the regular process of going through the receptionist, this all happened while he was sitting with us in the room.What an unethical and heartless doctor to overlook the pain of a child and a women. Still cannot get over this and I will go to the forum to report this. I wish he was a little more human and ethical, this is North America and he cannot run his unethical racket here!!! Never Ever going back there again and I do not recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Have been waiting 3 hours. I'm finding another physician, it is always a long wait. I don't expect it to be instant, but a bit of respect for other people's time would be nice. Ridiculous. I have always booked an appointment and always wait 2 plus hours.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Moolla has been my family doctor for almost two decades. He is very knowledgeable, kind and thorough. He always asks about my daughter and granddaughter, by name. If you see him in a non-medical setting, (mall for example) he always says hello, where many other doctors will not even acknowledge you. He is a great family doctor. For those of you who disagree, maybe your expectations are too high. All doctors are human and many are very overworked. They try to do the best they can and you are not their only patient. I would recommend Dr. Moolla to anyone. Also, if you don't have to wait to see the doctor, that should tell you something right there about their abilities and attitudes.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr.Moolla has been my family Doctor for years. However, throughout the most recent years I found him quick to diagnose and felt very rushed each visit. After a minor health concern I waited over two hours to see him to be told by his colleague in training that my results were "unremarkable". I have since switched doctors.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr Moolla has been my Dr for 15 year and my daughters for 7 since her birth. He is caring, knowledgeable and takes the time to make sure he finds the right specialist for your needs. I recommend him to anyone who asks for a doctor and give him great praise.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr Moolla has been family doctor or about 10 years when our former doctor retired. We have found him sincere, knowledgeable , professional and up today's technilogically. He never hesitates to refer you and his recommendations have been most helpful. We have recommended him with confidence that he will look after them. He is well worth waiting for to see.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

He is a very good Dr. He helps me all the time. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Dr Moolla has been our family Dr for 12+ years. He goes out of his way to make sure that we are taken care of in a professional manner. He is very personable and knowledgeable. Best Family Doctor in the city!!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016