Ratings for Dr. M. Moolla

I had heard good things about him thus madr him a family doc...but Dr.Moola does not care for patients...does not matter if he is your family doctor...don't think he is that knowledgeable and in last some months experience has been terrible. He has no punctuality even after takinh appointments you have to wait 2-3 hours. I am just changing my family doctor now.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Dr Moolla has been my physician for the last 25 years. I am grateful to have a doctor like him. He is exceptionally knowledgeable and cares about his patients. If this was not true he would not be one of the busiest doctors I have met. I have read many of these reviews and the people writing them complain about lateness or slowness of service. You should understand that if you are in need of urgent medical care...go to the hospital. But if you want a doctor that takes time to listen to your concerns and helps you to the best of his ability Dr. Moolla is the best. Be patient. It is worth the wait. Jeff Beaton.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

This is not my Dr but came in contact with the receptionist. Snapchat was more important than answering my question. Was also rude and brisk.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Advocate for his patients! Incredibly knowledgeable. An hour out of your day for the best care.......Well worth it Don't know what more you can ask from your doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Always around an hour late and then rushed to finish your appointment to go to other patients.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

he is a good doctor but his staff and timing is really frustrating!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr moola is amazing! To bad his secretary is lazy! Shes never around, and of she is rude

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

The worst doctor I have seen. Not punctual. just playing with patients emotions and time. Always Commit to do some action like calling/faxing to other specialist but never does and when you go back to him, he said he did and gives any unreasonable reasons about specialist, and commit again to do it later for another specialist now and call us again and do the same thing. creating a loop from where you can't come back and do any other thing. Not recommend to anyone at all.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Doctor Moolla has been our family doctor for about 10 years. He is knowledgeable, professional and friendly. He takes time to answer all of our questions and explain everything patiently. And he never hesitate to refer us to see specialist when it’s necessary. I feel lucky to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr Molla is one of the best GP in Regina. The waitting time problem is the problem of the Canada Health system not Dr's!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. M. Moolla's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.