Ratings for Dr. M. Moolla

Dr. Moolla is beyond amazing. He cares so much for his patients and takes the time required to address their issues. Best G.P. in Regina!! So incredibly lucky to have him as our doctor

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr Moolla was my wife's doctor for almost 20 years while myself about 14 years. I agreed sometimes the waiting time to see him is frustrating because he assessed his patients properly based on the complaints but some patients have 4-5 complaints which takes a lot of time and some patients expects to be addressed in one setting which is unrealistic and leads to backlog.My family was so happy to have him our family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I agree that the wait time can be frustrating. However, it's because he is thorough. There have been times where he has taken me back to his office after examining me because he wanted to research how certain meds would react together. What other doctor does that? So when I am waiting an hour or more in his waiting room, it is because he is giving someone else excellent health care as well.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

All I can speak to is my own experience with Dr. Moola. I have seen his patient for years. I'm always able to get an appointment within a couple of days. Other family members wait months to see their doctor. Dr. Moola is very thorough and does take his time to be that way. I've never had him rush me through an appointment time. He is highly regarded by specialists and has been able to get me on to see surgeons, etc. In unbelievably short times.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

When it comes to punctuality, this Dr M. Moola is the worst Family physician on universe. I am not kidding. He spends average 20 minutes with each patient and all his appointments are booked at 10 minutes intervals. Some time he books more than 1 patients at exactly same time. I found this just talking to other patient waiting in room. Why is he booking too many at such small intervals? Yes you made right guess. Greed for money. If I have to guess his annual income, I would safely guess over 400,000. Yes this kind of income is still not adequate for him. He needs more and that's why even after taking appointment your minimum time is minimum 2 hours almost every time. Rest of the categories don't matter because you just get fed up waiting and waiting and waiting. Will be definitely moving to different Doctor in town. There are lots of young Canadian graduates accepting new patients. They are more current with their medical knowledge, more organized and definitely have respect for your time.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

He squuezed us 2 adults and 2 kids in a room 1 seat and let is wait. U must be Pakistani to get good treatment from him. We got in a room while the charts of the previous patient were widely opened on the screen.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Moolla is very knowledgable and has a very soothing manner. He actually cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I was disgusted with the way Dr Moola behaved with us today. Both me and my son were in so much pain. Made us wait for 2 hours ONLY to be unethical and send us back, why because we committed a crime of seeing another doctor a while back when his staff repeatedly turned us away, saying he was solid booked!! What could we have done? I am a working Mom and am pressed for time as well. I was surprised that he kept talking on his cell phone and was inviting his patients Over the phone who probably he personally knew and who were calling him on his cell phone to get an appointment directly jumping the regular process of going through the receptionist, this all happened while he was sitting with us in the room.What an unethical and heartless doctor to overlook the pain of a child and a women. Still cannot get over this and I will go to the forum to report this. I wish he was a little more human and ethical, this is North America and he cannot run his unethical racket here!!! Never Ever going back there again and I do not recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Have been waiting 3 hours. I'm finding another physician, it is always a long wait. I don't expect it to be instant, but a bit of respect for other people's time would be nice. Ridiculous. I have always booked an appointment and always wait 2 plus hours.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Moolla has been my family doctor for almost two decades. He is very knowledgeable, kind and thorough. He always asks about my daughter and granddaughter, by name. If you see him in a non-medical setting, (mall for example) he always says hello, where many other doctors will not even acknowledge you. He is a great family doctor. For those of you who disagree, maybe your expectations are too high. All doctors are human and many are very overworked. They try to do the best they can and you are not their only patient. I would recommend Dr. Moolla to anyone. Also, if you don't have to wait to see the doctor, that should tell you something right there about their abilities and attitudes.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016