Ratings for Dr. Beena L. Morris

We have seen Dr. Morris several times. She is condescending, a little pushy and a poor listener. She rushes through appointments and did not adequately resolve our medical needs.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

We love Dr Morris!!! she is always avalible and helpful

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

I was very happy with her service. Good diagnosis, my kid loves her and her follow-ups are great. Glad to have her as my kids Pediatrician

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

Dr. Beena Morris has been our pedi for a few years now. I like her calm bedside manner. My children like her too. She takes the time to explain the details of why she is diagnosing my child a certain way. I like to research my children's symptoms beforehand and she is very helpful in listening and adding to my knowledge. However, sometimes I think she is quick to diagnosis them. For instance my son was acting sad and depressed for close to a year. At the same time dark circles appeared under his eyes. My research told me it could be an allergy. Dr Beena Morris was a little too quick to say they are simply hereditary and dismissed the attitude differences. I went to our Naturopath and got my son's allergy figured out. He's off of eggs now for almost a year and his moodiness is completely gone. However, his dark circles remain. So maybe we were both right! There was another time when my Naturopath got it completely wrong and Dr. Morris moved straight to the problem and cleared it up.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Morris came into the room with an obvious diagnosis BEFORE she even looked at my daughter--apparantly, the complaint on the chart was enough for her to decide what was wrong. During the exam, she was only interested in things that backed up her theory. She had little interest in my thoughts as a mother and rejected my daughter's attempts to explain how her body was feeling. This was obviously extremely frustrating. I do not recommend seeing this pediatrician.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2006

Dr. Morris seemed to have no trust in my opinion as the mother of the patient, and seemed to have made her mind up about his diagnosis before she even looked at him. She also misdiagnosed one problem (ear infections) for several weeks or months before I made her refer my son to a specialist who immediately diagnosed him with severe infections in both ears. Also as a pediatrician, she was not very patient or freindly with my children, which seems to me a key part of being a doctor who specializes in children's medicine.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2006

Dr. Beena L. Morris's Credentials

• Sri Ramachandra Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Monroe, WA