Ratings for Dr. M. J. Cheetham

unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i strongly recommend . He is very thorough and gentle.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Very kind, gentle, and thorough. He makes sure the work is done right. Very good experience with this dentist. Everyone at the front desk was very nice as well.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

First visit, so far so good. Seems like very thorough and does not rush.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr Cheetham is excellent. A kind, gentle soul who has looked after my family for twenty years or more. My son used to fall asleep in the chair when he was young while he was having his dental work done! I recommend Dr Cheetham to everyone looking for a dentist. I'm not sure who the receptionist is that people seem to be complaining about but the lady I've dealt with has been pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I had a tooth ache and they fit me in the sane day as I called. Dentist was excellent. Very thorough and patient. Tonite my tooth is pain free.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Shoddy work, unprofessional and rude staff, I had a crown he did that did not even last 1 year and had to get my tooth pulled out

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Dr. Cheetham is the most fabulous dentist I have ever met. He does not push anything, always painless, and extremely friendly and down to earth. Also, there are no issues with hygiene there; don't listen to the bad reviews.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

I had very bad experiences with this dentist, the three times I went. I should not have gone back after the first visit, when I had brusing for two weeks,and wasn't particularly happy with the filling. The second visit the dentist did another filling, which hadn't bothered me much before the visit but was extremely sensitive after the filling. So I went back to get him to fix it. He completely re-did the filling (for no charge), but it is not any better. I will not go back to him. I also did not find his assistants kind or friendly. My last visit, one inserted a "rubber dam" and then left me alone (without checking on me) for 30 minutes with my mouth wide open. Maybe they have a new receptionist - she was the nicest of the bunch.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

more than one time he pout his hands in my mouth with no gloves on. EW. othger than that REALLY GOOD

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Front desk is rude and cold and the appointment girl is clueless...Dr Cheetham on the other hand is the best dentist I've ever had. He actually listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008