You may also like

Beyond pleased with my recovery following surgery on my Achilles' tendon. He is very straight forward non nonsense and knowledgeable. I've had perfect results following surgery. I'm so pleased the specialist that wasn't sure he could do the surgery referred me to him.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr Rizzi is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. He genuinely cares for his patients and takes the time to really talk with you about your care. He has done 2 surgeries on my foot and I still need one more. He is the only doctor I would consider for this. I am glad I was able to locate him after his move.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

I was seeing Dr. Rizzi for the past 4 weeks due to broken metatarsals. Drisko, Fee & Parkins notified me last week that Dr. Rizzi has resigned, just 2 days before my follow up appointment. I was not excited about having to see another surgeon half way through my process!! I have decided to cancel all follow up appointments at DFP in hopes I can find Dr Rizzi. If anyone is aware of where he went, please let me know Thank you

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

I had been to several Dr.s over the last year and finally Dr.Rizzi said my Achilles Tendon was torn and wouldn't heal on its own. He did surgery on Wed. and I never had any pain. Didn't even need pain pill after Thurs. (one day after surgery). He is great to talk with and is very professional. I found out this morning that I had the cast put on yesterday, not able to walk on it and I got a call from that Ortho office that he had resigned. I am sick, I do not want to Change Dr.'s in the mniddle of this especially when I finally found a good Dr. I hope I can find him again. Christine Peterson 10/22/12

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

When i broke my ankle i was taken to Centerpoint medical center, Dr. Rizzi was the dr the did my surgery. He was really cool to talk to and answered all my questions saying i could call him anytime of the day if had any questions. Just a bad ass DR.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

excellent...all doctors should follow his philosophy on patient care...good-ole boy from a large italian family...thanks doc...m.r.from san diego...

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

He made a bad situation better- easily accessible for questions. Great social skills as well as tremendously knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Dr Rizzi performed foot surgery on my mom several years ago. She is diabetic and her incision wasn't healing right. He took care of her like she was his own mother. Very caring, very professional, very knowledgable and I wouldn't go to another Podiatrist. I have 100% trust in him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

Dr. Rizzi was absolutely a "God Send" for me as I have heart/lung disease and Type II Diabetes brought on by medication. When I broke my ankle, he was the on-call trauma doc at Centerpoint. He truly went above and beyond the call of duty assisting me and my family in making sure all of the bases were covered in retrospect to my disease. It has been two years, and I am WALKING and I have not had any repercussions from the surgery. He was very professional and very knowledgeable. We have been extremely pleased with this particular doctor. Believe you me, we've had quite a few doctors to compare him to, and we believe he is one of the finest! He knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr. Raymond M. Rizzi's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Beyond pleased with my recovery following surgery on my Achilles' tendon. He is very straight forward non nonsense and knowledgeable. I've had perfect results ..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I don't know about the man as a doctor. I know after how I have seen him treat people outside of his office, I would find someone less rude and arrogant to trea..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rizzi has been treating my mother and always treats her with kindness and care. We have nothing but good to say about Dr. Rizzi."

November 22, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Raymond" to "Raymond M."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "N KANSAS CITY" to "LENEXA", State changed from "MO" to "KS"

April 29, 2013