Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Gyves

While on the labor and delivery floor on MacDonald 2 and as the birth of my son, my fourth child, drew closer I felt I had to PUSH the NURSE told me NOT to push because she never delivered a baby on her own. YES, this happened in a labor and delivery room on a labor and delivery floor. The whole time I'm trying my best to not push...I had to tell my husband to go by my feet 'just in case' the doc didn't get there in time. Dr. Gyves STROLLS into the room finishing his sandwich and states..."I thought we'd have to do a C section." His nurse or doctor's assistant was HORRIBLE and MEAN. I knew this would be my last delivery and child due to a complicated pregnancy. I was horrified and hurt(emotionally) by this treatment. I typed up a 3 page complaint with names and my experience and sent it in with the survey. I never heard back from anyone. This all happened in 2003 but I only just found this site and thought it would be important to add. Dr. Gyves was NOT my regular OB doctor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Dr Gyves was the best OB/GYN I could imagine. He was so good, that he made a very scary pregancy doable. I always felt like I was in terrific hands. I am grateful to him forever for helping bring my twins into this world!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2006

Dr. Michael T. Gyves's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1968)