Ratings for Dr. Nuha Kamil

Dr Kamil has professionalism blended with uplifting and caring demeanour. Thanks for you and I recommend you highly

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr Kamil is patient with me, explained things to me. very recommend. She is through and

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr Kamil was reassuring, explained my procedure to me which was taking my tooth out 3 month ago.Dr Kamil was caring and gave me time to address my fears. Couldn’t be any happier. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

excellent Dr Nuha Kamil looks after her patients. I am very happy with her treatment

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr kamil is an excellant dentist all round. I have had covers for my teeth, root canals and a few teeth removed. Can't be more greatful.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr Kamil did cleanings, crowns and removed 2 teeth for me. My children also had cleanings and fillings and a tooth removed. Cant recommend her enough:excellent bedside manners, knowledge and her special talent with children especially. Thanks Dr Kamil

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

An excellent dentist . I had fillings, root canals and caps done. Very happy with her service . I recommend her to anyone looking for a professional and caring dentist.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Thank you Dr Kamil for the fillings , root canal and cap you carried out for me. Your treatment is excellant. I highly recommend you to any one wanting professional , excellant services.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr Kamil has treated my teeth with dental caps and root canal treatment about 5 years ago. I am very happy with her treatment and caring manner. I appreciate her treatment and highly recommend her to anyone wanting a caring, professional dentist

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

A caring, thorough and attentive dentist. I had my tooth pulled out. Excellant. I would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017