Ratings for Dr. Donna M. Pachorek

Is overly aggressive with vaccines. Profits come before children's safety.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

LOVE DR. PACHOREK!!! ON TOP OF EVERYTHING WITH RESPECT TO HOW KIDS FEEL, HOW THE PARENT FEELS AND UPDATED INFORMATION ON TREATMENTS.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

We LOVE her! She is kind, caring and knowledgable. I have a boy and a girl and both kids are very comfortable with her. Very important also. She has been our pediatrician for years and we would not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

Dr. Pachorek not only took her time to patiently listen to a complicated medical history but came up with the correct diagnosis after 2 other physicians failed in the task. She was great at explaining all aspects of my sons condition and helped him overcome his fear of doctors. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2006

Dr. Pachorek is a wonderful doctor and I couldn't be happier with her. She is very warm and great with my children. She came every day to the hospital to check on them, she never sent the on call doctor. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2006

Dr. Donna M. Pachorek's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Newbury Park, CA