Ratings for Dr. Michael Richler

Loved him, he was considerate and very helpful and knew what to say and how to help you with your problems. He helped me when I talked to him about my anxiety. Had him till I was 18 he is an excellent doctor. He was very nice and welcoming.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

have been taking the kids for 15 years - never had to wait once, amazing staff, very helpful!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Amazing doctor! He's been my daughter's pediatrician since she was born (at 2lbs14oz). His office is always on time and so friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Our daughter is 14 and we have been with them since birth. Always helpful and if need be he connects us with the right specialist.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Great doctor for yearly check ups and shots. Not very good with spotting serious health issues. Misdiagnosed Mono, eating disorder and serious mental health issues in a fifth grader. Child was in care of CHEO mental health care for four years and missed 2.5 years of high school, Much suffering could have been prevented with proper diagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

I've had the absolute worst experiences with dr. Richler. He also told me to stop breastfeeding my Baby and that I was "doing it all wrong. That I shouldn't be feeding my 6mo old on demand but put him on a schedule that was only three meals a day." Not only that he recommends feeding the 6mo old "tinned meat". This is the worst advice I have ever heard. Not only does the American Pediatric Association disagree with this but it's just cruel to expect a 6mo old baby to eat only every 6hrs. He spends very little time with you. (Two minutes tops?!) Even though his waiting room is empty every time we have been there. He's extremely curt and dismissive. We're lucky that our baby has been healthy but I can't even imagine what would happen if our child was actually sick. I don't expect handholding or indulging ridiculous dr. Google information but I expect courtesy, professionalism and knowledge. None of these are apparent with dr. Richler. If you love your child, do not take him to dr Richler.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Excellent doctor - great with the kids. Provides pragmatic insight without trivializing.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Fantastic Rochelle Handelman........................

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

There is no better paediatrician. Please don't retire!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I did not have good experiences with him. He always rushed us out of his office. He told me to stop breastfeeding my 6 month old baby and start him on cow's milk. He told me to feed my son ground beef with Ketchup. Ketchup is full of sugar. Wasn't impressed!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017