Ratings for Dr. Michael Richler

I did not have good experiences with him. He always rushed us out of his office. He told me to stop breastfeeding my 6 month old baby and start him on cow's milk. He told me to feed my son ground beef with Ketchup. Ketchup is full of sugar. Wasn't impressed!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

My daughter has a few medical issues and Dr Richler and his staff have always been so kind, helpful and knowledgeable. I am grateful for the care they provide. Dr Richler has a wealth of experience. I have and would continue to recommend him to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

He has been our Pediatrician for 21 years and I am absolutely thankful for that....He is a great and straight to the point kind of Doctor and my Children always get the best care. His staff is absolutely amazing and are always willing to listen and answer your Questions, Feels like family😊....I am Very Happy with all the care My children have received and feel lucky He is there doctor....

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

We have had a bit of an uneven experience with Dr. Richler. He is always punctual. Staff are wonderful. Never a wait for an appointment. Accommodating as all get out. When things are well, he is reassuring, and everything probably would have worked out OK anyway. Our kids are the kids who have had the weird stuff--and he has missed on three occasions, each time resulting in an admission to CHEO. Most of the time, with kids, hoofbeats mean a horse, but sometimes it's a zebra....

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

We have nothing but the greatest admiration and respect for Dr. Richler. Fabulous with the kids!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Misdiagnosed our daughter twice. She ended up suffering a urinary infection and was in pain for days while he maintained she was having trouble with her bowel movements. We ran from clinic to clinic trying to get help after hours with a child crying in pain. Yes, Richler came highly recommended to us as well, but there is nothing about him that has proven to us that he even cares about the children he sees. He is nearly always dismissive.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Awesome doctor. Love him and his staff!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

We have nothing but praise for Dr. Richler and his team. They came highly recommended and have never disappointed us. As new parents, there is much to learn, Dr. Richler and his staff are always there to provide reassurance and information.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Excellent pediatrician. Always on time and answers all my questions.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

We have been with Dr. Richler for nearly ten years. We are so lucky that we got him for our pediatrition. He is a conventional MD that does't over prescribe.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016